Who is your fashion idol?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im into jeans and dresses etc so i really dress like "me" but i have to say that jessica alba definately has a lot of fashion sense

No one in particular, I prefer being semi-original.

I adore Hepburn's style. Nicole Richie - although she's kind of disgusting - does have really good taste (usually... and I'm exclusively speaking post-Rachel Zoe). I could buy everything Marc Jacobs (but I'm not that rich, or that stupid).

I also find the "heroine chic" look hot, as long as it's paired with clean hair.

Ashley Olsen. Really love her style. I think Lindsay Lohan (only sometimes), Carine Roitfeld and Nicole Richie all have great style too. But Ashley, she is my favourite. She's just fab!!!

I like some of the stuff that Nicole richie wears

and I like angelina jolie - i like her premiere dresses

I like the style of jessica alba of course,and nicole scherzinger at the pussicat dolls but I have my own style(normal...)

Charlize Theronnnnn!!

Marilyn Monroe

Audry Hepburn

Carmon Electra

Nichole Ritchie [but she needs to gain some friken' weight]

&&&&

Eva Longoria

i super adore nicole richie's style. so cute. i also like rachel bilson, mischa barton, jessica alba, lindsay lohan (sometimes...yay!)

I like Beyonce, Marilyn Monroe, J-lo, all curvy sexy styles of clothing really lol

But i also love laid back style of nicole richie and rachael bilson too.

I like to pay attention to what Natalie Portman wears cuz we are both very petite, but other than that I don't really have one

Jackie O.

Marilyn Monroe too. Simple lines. Very modern. I could wear most of her stuff today. Check out her items on Christie's auction and you'll see what I mean. Classic.

I like Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, and Julia Roberts. Ooo. Oprah on her show, especially her shoes. I don't even watch her show but often I turn quickly just to see what she has on, then I turn.

britney spears....lol....well before...im a huge fan...anyway christina aguilera...i loved her clothes from her stripped album....i love the girls next door....what they wear.....yup thats the type i like.....

Brian May, Freddie Mercury and Roger Taylor - Not too much John :lol:

I just loooove the 70's-80's style! Especially theirs! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back