Winter Favorites Cravebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my box in, coz my post office is awful, i am pretty upset that there was so many coupons. My local store does not take any more then 30% off nothing free etc. Makes me pretty sad. I wasn't disappointed, but i was not wowed.

Originally Posted by RDolph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, this was my first, and last, Cravebox.

The coupons are for thing I'm not really interested in, and the products are...odd. I was expecting some kind of candle, or body scrub, or something.

But at least I got that out of my system! 
same here! i was shocked that it wasnt more WINTER FAVORITES.

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my box in, coz my post office is awful, i am pretty upset that there was so many coupons. My local store does not take any more then 30% off nothing free etc. Makes me pretty sad. I wasn't disappointed, but i was not wowed.
I think they have to if it is a manufacture coupon I would double check with a head manager or you can try wal-mart or target I know they sell most of those items (here on the west) good luck!

I actually really like this box. The variety was nice and the lip gloss retail value is $14. To me, it far surpassed the Coffee Lovers and Winter Spruce Up. I like the coupons, it isn't like they could ship a pie crust or creamer in the box. The ability to get them free (along w/ some others) is great IMHO.

I think they have to if it is a manufacture coupon I would double check with a head manager or you can try wal-mart or target I know they sell most of those items (here on the west) good luck!
They have a sign posted that they take manufacture cupons under 30% off. There's no Walmart in NYC and target is super far. I only get to go when someone visits me who has a car. I'm sure I'll figure something out. Thanks =]

This box does not scream Winter Favorites to me, but I am so glad it's nothing like the Spruce Up box. I am also disappointed that the shower gels are itty bitty packets, but I will get use out of everything in the bpx, which makes it worth it and more for me. Overall, I give it a B+.

Back