Worst Ipsy products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That tanning oil from last summer. I'm already naturally dark and I don't... need it at all.

Also the marshmallow colored balm from this month. I didn't even open it.

For me (besides black mascara four months in a row) it was the Nicole textured nail polish from last Spring. Its color and texture both reminded me of a village wading pool where I grew up, that always tore snags into my swimsuit because it was very rough and maintenance was only occasional. It felt like the polish was getting in the way of typing, and forget wearing it with nylons or closed-toe shoes. It was just uncomfortable all the way around.

Also the marshmallow colored balm from this month. I didn't even open it.
I wish I had not opened the NYX marshmallow balm.  It smelled so artificial and terrible - not altogether unlike the air freshener in public washrooms.  There's no way I'm going to use use it a second time...

Is it weird that I actually kinda liked the JCat glitter pallete and to this day I still use it sometimes? But then again I love glitter and I tend to always have one of those glitter palette things lying around sometimes. 

I think the worst I've gotten was the Two Cosmetics Eyeshadow duo (mostly because it was pink and pink is definitely not a good color for my eye area) and the Cailyn Gel Eyeliner because it was so dried out and I couldn't make it work at all. 

Back