Your handwriting

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok never mind, cant scan on this piece of junk in my office, it wont upload, I think its b/c we dont have the correct software. I will do it at home later. Mine is too funny not to post. This is people's reaction to it
icon_eek.gif
. In college, no one asked to borrow my notes even though mine were really thorough and I made really good grades. I just have to write fast b/c I write constantly. I write really slow if I am writing something important that has to be handwritten, such as thank you notes for my Christmas gifts
smile.gif

Like alot pf people, I don't have just one way of writing. Here are a few samples of my horrendous handwriting:
icon_eek.gif
(I added my signature as well but I hate the way I spell my married name >.<)

Originally Posted by Kee Like alot pf people, I don't have just one way of writing. Here are a few samples of my horrendous handwriting:
icon_eek.gif
(I added my signature as well but I hate the way I spell my married name >.<) aw, i love your handwriting! are you a righty or lefty?

This is my handwriting, I took the pictures with the hubbies phone, hope it is not to blurry.

BTW! I am obsessed with writing things.

i loooooooooooooooooove your handwriting, tiffany! wow. it's sooooooooo neat.

Thanks, everyone! I love to write, I get my handwriting from my Mom. But it does get nerve racking when I write something and I don't like it and I have to write it again and again and again. I think I have OCD when it comes to writing. I could use up a whole one subject notebook just tring to write one letter. Bah it drives me up the wall. It was really bad when I was in school, lol I would hand in 3-4 pages with the same thing on it and let the teacher pick which one she liked best to use for grading, lol I am nuts :0) Oh well maybe when I get older it will go away.

I'm a lefty. I don't think I have a handwriting pic up, but I do have a pic of a few paintings I done a few months ago.

1920s.jpg

glassjar.jpg

flowervase.jpg

this thread rocks! I love those painting!! I Wish I could paint .. but the onli thing i'm good @ is black and white sketches ... will upload later if i can find it ...

my contribution .. LoL

Back