Yuzen Winter 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yuzen is the rare subscription box that doesn't charge weeks/months in advance of the receipt of a box (how refreshing!)  I have been a subscriber for almost a year now and have been delighted at how they handle their business.  You will not be disappointed!

This is my first box with Yuzen. I'm so excited!
marchmellow.gif
 I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation email yet though.  
icon_sad.gif
  I have, however, refrained from looking at the list of winter offerings.  So hopefully I will be able to keep hold of my will power and NOT look.  I'd like to have one box actually be a surprise!!  So excited!!!  

I'm still on the fence with this one. One one hand, it looks really good but on the other hand I don't need anymore natural products. v.v

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm still on the fence with this one. One one hand, it looks really good but on the other hand I don't need anymore natural products. v.v
Natural as opposed to what? That's not meant to sound 'snarky'. I just don't understand what you mean. I haven't looked at the list so maybe if I did I would understand your comment better.    

Quote: Originally Posted by Babs28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Natural as opposed to what? That's not meant to sound 'snarky'. I just don't understand what you mean. I haven't looked at the list so maybe if I did I would understand your comment better.    
I thought Yuzen was a natural/eco type of box (or maybe I'm getting it mixed up). I have a lot of my own natural/eco beauty and home items, not to mention I already make my own natural products. So right now, I don't need any more.

I thought Yuzen was a natural/eco type of box (or maybe I'm getting it mixed up). I have a lot of my own natural/eco beauty and home items, not to mention I already make my own natural products. So right now, I don't need any more.
I may be sorely disappointed then. I was under the impression that it was more of a relaxation box and the stuff that was in it was stuff to pamper yourself and help you relax. Uh-oh!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Babs28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I may be sorely disappointed then. I was under the impression that it was more of a relaxation box and the stuff that was in it was stuff to pamper yourself and help you relax. Uh-oh!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here, you can see past box contents at MSA

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/category/yuzen

A lot of the goods are pampering though. They've sent stuff like candles, chocolate/candy, spa items, etc. It's more of an eco/spa type box, but still good for pampering.

Here, you can see past box contents at MSA

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/category/yuzen

A lot of the goods are pampering though. They've sent stuff like candles, chocolate/candy, spa items, etc. It's more of an eco/spa type box, but still good for pampering.
Thanks! That's where I found out about the box.  To me, the review and the products scream pampering and spa with eco friendly products. I guess it goes to show you how different peoples' perceptions, taste, and wants can be.  What would be in your "perfect" box?

Did you decide if you are going to sign up yet? 

Thanks! That's where I found out about the box.  To me, the review and the products scream pampering and spa with eco friendly products. I guess it goes to show you how different peoples' perceptions, taste, and wants can be.  What would be in your "perfect" box? Did you decide if you are going to sign up yet? 
My perfect box would probably exist if Sephora curated their own box. In my dreams. What about you? I don't think I'll be getting this one. There's other subs I'm considering plus there's stuff I want to buy.

Quote: Originally Posted by amdoerr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My box is out for delivery! Oh my gosh, so excited
yay.gif

Please post pictures!

Quote: Originally Posted by tiffanys /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Please post pictures!
It's being delivered while I'm at work :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But as soon as I get home at 7 I'll put some up!!

I'm contemplating calling in sick to work so I can be home when my box gets there, I don't have a problem, right?
doze.gif

Mine will either be here today or tomorrow. Sometimes my local post office doesn't update as out for delivery so I can't tell. Either way I'm excited!

Quote: Originally Posted by amdoerr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got it!!!

I don't know how to make the pictures bigger :/ sorry guys

Mine is out for delivery too but I have my boxes delivered to my husband's office and he has a work event tonight. Hopefully I'll get it!

Back