Yuzen Winter 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by HeatherS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm a new subscriber and I received my box already. I saw (on Facebook, I think) that the new subscribers were charged when they signed up, so they are the ones receiving boxes already. I believe it said the current subscribers should be getting theirs in the next week or two. Also, my next billing said Feb 5-15, which is a ten day window so it could be the same time period this month also. Hope that helps!
I emailed them yesterday and received a prompt reply.  The boxes that have been shipped are to those that were on the waiting list. Current subscribers will begin to see shipping notices later this week.  I guess I was just super excited and didn't want to miss out.  :)

Quote: Originally Posted by jumpnshout5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Got my first Yuzen box today and absolutely love it! The candle in "forest" and it smells awesome. Also having problems with the stress roller. I'm going to try storing it upside down for a little while to see if that helps. 
I am also having problems with the stress roller.  I have stored it upside down, shaken it, rubbed it on really rough surfaces to see if that would start the flow, and still nothing.  It smells nice too, too bad it didn't come in a dispenser container like origins peace of mind.

Quote: Originally Posted by skyflower /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am also having problems with the stress roller.  I have stored it upside down, shaken it, rubbed it on really rough surfaces to see if that would start the flow, and still nothing.  It smells nice too, too bad it didn't come in a dispenser container like origins peace of mind.
I'm having the same difficulty. I tried storing it upside down, and that didn't work for me either. I actually ended up taking off the roller part and just putting the "stuff" (I'm having a brain fart on what I would call it, sorry, it's been a long day at school) and just put it on my hand then apply it that way! Not as convenient, but it works

Quote: Originally Posted by amdoerr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm having the same difficulty. I tried storing it upside down, and that didn't work for me either. I actually ended up taking off the roller part and just putting the "stuff" (I'm having a brain fart on what I would call it, sorry, it's been a long day at school) and just put it on my hand then apply it that way! Not as convenient, but it works
Sounds stressful... lol 

I couldn't get any out and I was trying to figure out if it was supposed to be white. I thought mine had strangely solidified hahaha

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Sounds stressful... lol 

I couldn't get any out and I was trying to figure out if it was supposed to be white. I thought mine had strangely solidified hahaha
lol maybe they made it that way so it relieves our stress more when we FINALLY put it on, and mine is white as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Question, If i were to sign up this week, would I still get the same box or would it be the next box? Does anyone know?

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Question, If i were to sign up this week, would I still get the same box or would it be the next box? Does anyone know?
2 people that signed up today asked if they'd get the WInter box on the Yuzen Facebook page and Yuzen said yes.  You could ask more generally about signing up this week on Facebook.  They seem pretty responsive!    

I liked the mint cups a lot. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also the stress roll-on and hand cream. The candle smells great but I think I should have burned it longer to get the full effect.

Love the Tara roll-on. The Level candle is a close second.

What a relief to have a *good* first experience with a sub!

What scent did everyone get for their candles? I got a cedar one and the best thing I can say is that it was very manly.....
blink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by TellulaBlue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  What scent did everyone get for their candles? I got a cedar one and the best thing I can say is that it was very manly.....
blink.gif

I got Lavender Chamomile.  I like it alright.  I was hoping for something more wintery.

Quote: Originally Posted by annifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got Lavender Chamomile.  I like it alright.  I was hoping for something more wintery.
I got Forest. Very wintery.

My Tara roll on has decided to work so I'm giving it a go. Smells great and is a nice way to relax at the end of the day.

Quote: Originally Posted by annifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That sounds amazing! I got the forest scent. While I don't mind wintery scents (I just got the febreze air effeects in glistening pine and I love it!) I think my candle smells way too strong.

I got the Jasmine Rose and I couldn't be happier--I love rose scents. It is strong, but lately every candle I've purchased has been incredibly weak, so this is a relief.

In other news, I just gave my ailing mother a mani/pedi using the tara roller and foot cream (as well as my Stonewall Herbes de Provence lotion and Burt's Bees cuticle cream). Thanks, Yuzen, for brightening her morning!

My Winter box was shipped today, so I'll have it in a couple of days.  For those people that already received the winter box, are there any coupons included? 

Quote: Originally Posted by tiffanys /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  2 people that signed up today asked if they'd get the WInter box on the Yuzen Facebook page and Yuzen said yes.  You could ask more generally about signing up this week on Facebook.  They seem pretty responsive!    

I love Jen. My son loves the papers in the box - he uses them as book marks. We are about to leave the country  for a month, so she not shipped my box so I would have it by Wednesday, she sent Declan extra papers for the trip!!!

I got my box today!

Can I just say that I love, Love the rose hand cream.   Such a wonderful scent.

For the candle I got the Lavender Camomile one, which is what I wanted, so I was quite happy about that. 

And I noticed I got a different mask then I've seen people get.  I've seen people get the honey milk one, but I got coconut aloe, which I'm excited about because it sounds wonderful.

For my first Yuzen box I'm quite happy.  I'll have fun using everything. 

Back