Yuzen Winter 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm contemplating calling in sick to work so I can be home when my box gets there, I don't have a problem, right? :doze:
No, no problem at all!! You need a day for yourself to ENJOY the contents of the box!!! I just checked my tracking on my box was delivered to my house today. I can't wait to get home. I might have this box and a glossy box at home waiting for me!! So exciting! OH and I might have a box from PSMH too. To replace my stitch six gift card that they sent. I'm too small to fit into any of their clothes and couldn't use the gift card. So they're sending me a necklace instead. I CANNOT WAIT TO GO HOME NOW!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Babs28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No, no problem at all!! You need a day for yourself to ENJOY the contents of the box!!!

I just checked my tracking on my box was delivered to my house today. I can't wait to get home. I might have this box and a glossy box at home waiting for me!! So exciting! OH and I might have a box from PSMH too. To replace my stitch six gift card that they sent. I'm too small to fit into any of their clothes and couldn't use the gift card. So they're sending me a necklace instead. I CANNOT WAIT TO GO HOME NOW!!!!!
haha I was wondering what you meant when you said you would have a Must Have box, I can't wait for my November box to get here... even though it won't be here for like another 2 weeks :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That is exciting!! I am interested in what necklace they send you. I'm a dingaling and lost my stitch fix card. I did get a cute swim coverup and earrings from shoptiques.

The Yuzen Facebook account states that Winter boxes are being prepped now and billing will occur between Nov 5 - Nov 10.  I wonder what box the people are getting who got them delivered today.  Please share.  Maybe it's an early Winter box (for people that signed up recently)... or maybe it's some other box... I'm very curious.

Quote: Originally Posted by tiffanys /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The Yuzen Facebook account states that Winter boxes are being prepped now and billing will occur between Nov 5 - Nov 10.  I wonder what box the people are getting who got them delivered today.  Please share.  Maybe it's an early Winter box (for people that signed up recently)... or maybe it's some other box... I'm very curious.
I just got mine today, and I don't believe I signed up early? I checked my e-mail and I signed up October 13!

Quote: Originally Posted by amdoerr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just got mine today, and I don't believe I signed up early? I checked my e-mail and I signed up October 13!
You were probably charged that same day, or around that timeframe.  I've gotten Yuzen the last couple of quarters and haven't been billed for the Winter box yet.  I watched an unboxing video online from someone that got their box today and it's the box I expected from the "brands" listing on the Yuzen website.

Totally happy for the people that got their box.  I think it's a bit bizarre that boxes are being "prepped" according to their facebook post today!  I don't recall them shipping in rounds before; they must have prepped a grouping of boxes and shipped them to people that were already billed.  The box looks great - I'm excited to receive it later this month!

I got mine today. It's my first and it's nice, but it seems underwhelming compared to the previous one's I've seen. A lot of the prducts seem like sample sizes (disapointed the mask is a foil.) Maybe I'm just hard to please, lol. The mint cups were tasty, tho.  

I got my first yuzen box today and I loooove it! Exactly what I needed after an otherwise crummy day!

I love anything rose-scented so the Jurlique and Level candle were awesome. Surprisingly I like the aromatherapy roll. The mist, foot lotion, nail polish and gold dust might go for trade.

I just got my first box as well and got the same box! I really like it!

Got my box and just love it! First box and better than I thought it would be! I love more natural made products and these are right up my alley!!!! The candle is awesome and I love the touch of gold dust! Dressing up for the holidays and a chance to add a touch of sparkle to my face, neck or hair! Glad to get a little indulgence from the box!!!!

I am a little concerned, I am an existing subscriber and I haven't received a shipping notice or been charged yet for the winter box.  Are those receiving/have received their boxes new to Yuzen?  This is one of my favorite boxes and I hope something is coming!  I did email them on Friday to ask...fingers crossed... anybody else in the same spot as me???

I really like my box! Lots of pampering items that I would never purchase on my own.
My only problem is the stress relief roller ball not working very well. The lotion is super thick and not coming out. Anyone else having this issue?

I had that issue too. I found that if I shake it really hard a few times towards the end before using it comes out decently.

I am a little concerned, I am an existing subscriber and I haven't received a shipping notice or been charged yet for the winter box.  Are those receiving/have received their boxes new to Yuzen?  This is one of my favorite boxes and I hope something is coming!  I did email them on Friday to ask...fingers crossed... anybody else in the same spot as me???
I'm a new subscriber and I received my box already. I saw (on Facebook, I think) that the new subscribers were charged when they signed up, so they are the ones receiving boxes already. I believe it said the current subscribers should be getting theirs in the next week or two. Also, my next billing said Feb 5-15, which is a ten day window so it could be the same time period this month also. Hope that helps!

I have been a subscriber for a while, & I haven't received anything or been charged yet either. I wasn't actually expecting anything until December though.

Got my first Yuzen box today and absolutely love it! The candle in "forest" and it smells awesome. Also having problems with the stress roller. I'm going to try storing it upside down for a little while to see if that helps. 

Back