Yuzen Winter 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also got my box today and got the Coconut Aloe mask.  I got the candle in Cedar.

I'm thinking of signing up for yuzen. Do they have a referral program? If so someone could pm me their referral link and I will use it. I've almost completely talked myself into this sub already!

Yuzen has no referral program.  I have been a subscriber for a year now and have loved it!  Each box is a beautiful gift to yourself.  Go for it!

Does anyone know if there were discount codes available for products in this box? I can't seem to find anything on the website. Once I log in I'm stuck in a weird account page limbo. I want to purchase the fuß balm as I'm almost out but it's so pricy! Can anyone help me out?

Quote: Originally Posted by greeneyedfoxxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know if there were discount codes available for products in this box? I can't seem to find anything on the website. Once I log in I'm stuck in a weird account page limbo. I want to purchase the fuß balm as I'm almost out but it's so pricy! Can anyone help me out?
FYI - all of the discount codes are listed on the paper insert that described all the products.  The one you are asking about is 20% off kerstinflorian.com with code KFIZEN (does not apply to kits).  Doesn't include an expiration date, so I'm not sure it's still valid but it's worth a shot!

FYI - all of the discount codes are listed on the paper insert that described all the products.  The one you are asking about is 20% off kerstinflorian.com with code KFIZEN (does not apply to kits).  Doesn't include an expiration date, so I'm not sure it's still valid but it's worth a shot!
Thank you! I'm obsessed with this lotion!

I just subbed. I'm so excited that I will be getting the winter box, it sounds awesome. I figured there would be a nasty wait list, so I'm super pumped!!

Back