• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya free polish + free shipping

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Plus the free shipping makes it that much more worth it. I always hated their promos that you still had to pay $6 in shipping for.

Definitely! I hate paying shipping so whenever I can get that for free, I usually order! :)

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I wonder what I am doing wrog. I got the code but once I apply it it adds a Fall 2013 color chart? It doesn't adjust the price and I got a color spoon and a polish in the cart.

My order does too! I think they always give out some type of color chart. I know I have a couple from previous purchases lying around some where. 

I wonder what I am doing wrog. I got the code but once I apply it it adds a Fall 2013 color chart? It doesn't adjust the price and I got a color spoon and a polish in the cart.

Is the code still listed in the promo box?  I had to manually add the code when I had the spoon in my cart, but it still worked.

Ok so I just entered it twice and the second time is a charm!
Hooray!  It's hard to beat 96% off (if I remember algebra correctly.. lol!)

I got Trixie and Giovanna. I got Mason in my October Ipsy bag and I LOVE it (been wearing it since the minute I took it out of the bag). I liked the swatches I saw of giovanna too, so this was the PERFECT chance to get a new fall color and a holiday friendly color. I'm so excited. Yes, I could have used this opportunity to buy something for others... but I didn't so 
yahootongue.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by ttanner2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It says to click to door to trick or treat, but it's not working.
Try using a different browser. On my laptop I have Chrome and Firefox and it would not work at all when I used Chrome, but Firefox worked fine.. 

Teehee, I got so excited and giddy knocking on the manor door. The spooky sounds had me grinning with excitement!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I got Mary-Luisa and Goldie!

thanks for posting!  wanted two specific colors, but was patiently waiting for a code...this was perfect!  got rocky and blu.

i was actually good and only got one..Mitzi (because it's so bright and happy, and that is polish kitty's actual name...you guys remember polish kitty right?lol

What an awesome promotion! I wish I could have 10 accounts and get 10 different polishes because I want them all heheee

Ahh, I love Zoya soo much!! This is hard to pick 2, I have Storm so far. Might get Louise, she's soo chocolately 

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ahh, I love Zoya soo much!! This is hard to pick 2, I have Storm so far. Might get Louise, she's soo chocolately 
I love Louise! Got that last time around =)

Sigh, Dream is also soo pretty! We're going to a Dr. Who screening in November (50th anni special in 3D!!) and this would be a great accent nail!

Thank you for posting!  I got Sailor and Freja.

I just received Opal and Mosheen and they aren't my color, so if someone else gets a color that doesn't suit them, PM me to trade.

Back