• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya free polish + free shipping

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little update for those of you that feel bad about getting a 50 cent deal.

Zoya just posted a comment on my blog wishing us a Happy Halloween, and they didn't mention anything about it. They just said thanks for sharing, that is all, so looks like this was all intended and they don't care what purchase you make to get that deal  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ahh, I love Zoya soo much!! This is hard to pick 2, I have Storm so far. Might get Louise, she's soo chocolately 
They have a polish named Louise?! I must get it-- that's my first name!  

Quote: Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They have a polish named Louise?! I must get it-- that's my first name!  
I was looking for Anastasia, but they don't have that one... Yet! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes, this is what I meant.  These will be my first Zoyas and I have been eyeing them for a while.  I ordered Dream and Blaze.  There was a mani with them posted on What Nail Polish are you wearing now? and since then I have been thinking I have to have them.  This promotion was a good excuse to get them!

Welcome to the slippery slope of Zoyas. Definitely sign up for their emails, they have excellent promotions from time to time that you'll want to take advantage of.

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I was looking for Anastasia, but they don't have that one... Yet! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Your time will come-- Anastasia is such a beautiful name, they're probably saving it for something really special.

I snagged Blaze and Dream. Almost got Payton but convinced myself I had enough purple holos..

Quote: Originally Posted by lorizav /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got chyna too!!!!!!!
If Anastasia had not told me about it, I would not have known about this! I picked up Sparkle topcoat. MAY BE tempted to go back and pick up Storm since @zadidoll mentioned it. Also Louise .... i was looking forward to brown earlier this fall and Julep's Fiore didn't satisty that chocolate urge like Louise looks like it would!

Quote: Originally Posted by unicorn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I snagged Blaze and Dream. Almost got Payton but convinced myself I had enough purple holos..
Payton is so gorgeous!!!!  She's next on my list.

Just picked up Dream & Carter for $9! Had to send it to my folks in Seattle but I'll get it the next time we go visit :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

“Better than a thousand hollow words, is 50 cent Zoya nail polish" -@kawaiimeows  

eusa_whistle.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

“Better than a thousand hollow words, is 50 cent Zoya nail polish" -@kawaiimeows  

eusa_whistle.gif

"Better than a thousand hollow words is Zoya and their frequent sales, Butter London, SquareHue subscription service, Incoco, Orly....."  -- an anonymous nail polish addict

Quote: Originally Posted by TheSilverNail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  "Better than a thousand hollow words is Zoya and their frequent sales, Butter London, SquareHue subscription service, Incoco, Orly....."  -- an anonymous nail polish addict
Incoco is seriously under-appreciated in my life. Probably the best nail stick ons I've EVER used.

Quote: Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by lorizav /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got chyna too!!!!!!!
If Anastasia had not told me about it, I would not have known about this! I picked up Sparkle topcoat. MAY BE tempted to go back and pick up Storm since @zadidoll mentioned it. Also Louise .... i was looking forward to brown earlier this fall and Julep's Fiore didn't satisty that chocolate urge like Louise looks like it would!

@angismith - I completely forgot about Louise! I was eying that last night because someone wanted a cream brown and I know I don't have any cream browns in my collection. Now you reminded me about it. Oh well, next time for me. I've been buying, buying, buying when I shouldn't be. LOL

This worked out so perfectly.  I have been curious about the sparkle top coat but have never pulled the trigger on it.  I ordered the color spoon of the sparkle top coat so I will finally be able to check it out, then I went to my wishlist and added Kennedy to my cart as my free polish.  I have had that polish on my wishlist for months!

Latest posts

Back