• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya free polish + free shipping

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Off topic but it may be comforting while everyone waits for their refunds.

A 50 cent zoya polish today only!  Follow the instructions here:  http://glamorable.blogspot.com/2013/10/free-nail-polish-from-zoya.html
Gahh, if only they shipped to Canada.
violin.gif

Off topic but it may be comforting while everyone waits for their refunds.

A 50 cent zoya polish today only!  Follow the instructions here:  http://glamorable.blogspot.com/2013/10/free-nail-polish-from-zoya.html
Yep, I just picked up the polish Tori -- "glitzy and glamorous," Zoya's words, LOL -- and a lip gloss called Purr, for a total of $6.  Huzzah!

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thanks!  I didn't get one for .50, I ordered two for $8.  But thanks for the info!  
You can still get it.  If you get a trick not a treat, reload and do it again until you get the code.

You can still get it.  If you get a trick not a treat, reload and do it again until you get the code.

I think what she meant was she paid $8 for two polishes instead of buying one color spoon ($.50) for the free polish, which seems to be what a lot of people are doing on this promo.

How about I'm an idiot and didn't realize you could use color spoons as the 1 item. Good thing I didn't place my order! Getting Dream for 50 cents and gonna try and talk my boy in to getting me Tomoko for 50 cents hahah.

Quote: Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think what she meant was she paid $8 for two polishes instead of buying one color spoon ($.50) for the free polish, which seems to be what a lot of people are doing on this promo.
Oh.  Duh.  I've never been all that bright.

Quote: Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, this is what I meant.  These will be my first Zoyas and I have been eyeing them for a while.  I ordered Dream and Blaze.  There was a mani with them posted on What Nail Polish are you wearing now? and since then I have been thinking I have to have them.  This promotion was a good excuse to get them!

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes, this is what I meant.  These will be my first Zoyas and I have been eyeing them for a while.  I ordered Dream and Blaze.  There was a mani with them posted on What Nail Polish are you wearing now? and since then I have been thinking I have to have them.  This promotion was a good excuse to get them!
Your first Zoyas?  Prepare to become addicted!  I love Dream and Blaze.  om nom nom

Quote: Originally Posted by LinaMingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I
I thought the spoons were just lee press on swatchy type thing?
Yep, you use that as your "purchase" and then add the free nail polish with it! 

Quote: Originally Posted by LinaMingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I
I thought the spoons were just lee press on swatchy type thing?
The spoon counts as the one item you need to purchase to get the free polish and the free shipping.

I did the same thing and am going to throw my spoon away.  I just wanted the cheapest thing on the website to get the free polish!

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How about I'm an idiot and didn't realize you could use color spoons as the 1 item. Good thing I didn't place my order! Getting Dream for 50 cents and gonna try and talk my boy in to getting me Tomoko for 50 cents hahah.
Yes I got Toni and convinced my BF to get me Storm.  Very happy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Woohoo! I just got Payton for 50 cents!
I can't believe I just got Chita for 50 cents!  
claps.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Jeaniney /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes I got Toni and convinced my BF to get me Storm.  Very happy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You will not regret storm! It is seriously one of my favorite Zoyas yet.

The spoon counts as the one item you need to purchase to get the free polish and the free shipping. I did the same thing and am going to throw my spoon away.  I just wanted the cheapest thing on the website to get the free polish!
Awww I should have paid more attention

Back