• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya free polish + free shipping

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been buying, buying, buying when I shouldn't be. LOL

Ack! I just added it up! It's just slightly over $100. Well there goes my budget for November since I have yet to pay for my Birchbox or Ipsy subscriptions.

I think I'll have to restrict myself to a paltry two, but which ones?! So maaaaaaaaany choices! 
icon_eek.gif

I have a strong feeling Dream is going to end up being backordered, seems to be a popular one this promo!

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got giovanna and tomoko. I know I know I didn't need any more polish but its been so long since I bought one.

Tomoko is GORGEOUS.
smile.gif
I agree!

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  A little update for those of you that feel bad about getting a 50 cent deal.

Zoya just posted a comment on my blog wishing us a Happy Halloween, and they didn't mention anything about it. They just said thanks for sharing, that is all, so looks like this was all intended and they don't care what purchase you make to get that deal  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Phew! I felt a little bad, but then remembered I just spent $32 with them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Payton is so gorgeous!!!!  She's next on my list.
She's to DIE FOR!! Goes on sooo smooth and just sparkles. Happy I picked her up last week. 

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ack! I just added it up! It's just slightly over $100. Well there goes my budget for November since I have yet to pay for my Birchbox or Ipsy subscriptions.
 I prefer to never check what I spend haha 
whistling.gif
 It's a bad habit and not very adult like, but whenever I do, I feel bad whoops!

I got Blaze, Tori, Daul and Anaka from Zoya today.  I couldn't stop with just two.  FYI, I went to get my flu shot at CVS yesterday and they gave me a coupon for 20% off all non-pharmacy purchases good until March 31st and up to $100.  So, I can get buy $100 worth of polish and get 20% off.  Of course no one here would buy $100 worth of polish all at once, right? 
wink.gif

I unliked their FB page because I just can't with them anymore.  They only posted that on their non-fan page to stir up drama. 

I need to stop reading this thread now LOL I keep seeing Zoya names that I don't recognize so of course I have to go look them up...then I fall in love...and the rest is history.
icon_redface.gif
Haha!

I was excited about the Zoya promo today. I kept it simple. I got Zoya Purity. But, I've wanted a white to use an undie for some glitter topcoats. Plus, I am a Penn State grad. So, I can see a Blue and White mani. Yay!

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @CheshireCookie omg 
eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
claps.gif
 @ your new profile pic. that makeup is perfect!

Aw, thanks @kawaiimeows
icon_redface.gif
I had a lot of fun with it! Forget playing the princess, I wanna play the villian!
biggrin.gif
Haha!

Well, I'm really happy I got a little pick me up from Zoya, today my house got broken into AGAIN, we thought we had the security pretty airtight but they literally removed the door and part of the wall it was attached to to get in. The alarm went off and they didn't get a chance to take anything. So all the make up is safe, but what a stressful day not to mention what we will have to spend on repairs. Guess its a good thing the Freeman Halloween bag is sold out, mine should arrive tomorrow and I was already going to order another. it's hard convincing my husband that all this stuff is free, but sometimes it really is, practically, sometimes....

@CheshireCookie Love the new evil look! Just don't go handing out dodgy apples, you hear?

I finally settled and picked out Nina and Colbie. Can't wait!

Quote: Originally Posted by ZeeOmega /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @CheshireCookie Love the new evil look! Just don't go handing out dodgy apples, you hear?

I finally settled and picked out Nina and Colbie. Can't wait!

What...you mean.....like THIS?!....

LOL! Teeheehee

OOoooooo, Colbie is PRETTY...hehehe, it matches my apple.
wink.gif

I just got Purity and Maria-Luisa for 8$.

I have another account, I'm thinking of getting Solange... but I can't decide if I want to get a color spoon so it is 50 cents, or if I want another color.  Hmmm

--edit--

Well, that's that, lol.  I also got Solange and Neve.  

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What...you mean.....like THIS?!....

LOL! Teeheehee

OOoooooo, Colbie is PRETTY...hehehe, it matches my apple.
wink.gif

help.gif

Oh-em-gee!!! You guys are such the enablers, lol.

So I took the plunge and got Penny and Sam. I do have Louise on the list as I was searching for a nice choco brown. But those two caught my eye!

Latest posts

Back