Zoya Polish! What are you wearing right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im loving Formula X - Made for You! Its sooo beautiful on top of a pastel nail polish :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

edit: no youtube links, please. -kawaiimeows

Caitlin with a Nailtini Blue Flame topper!

Quote: Originally Posted by itsoliviaaah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

New nail look! Used OPI Sheer Tint over Purity. (Please excuse the cuticle mess. Also the nasty bubbles are from the Sheer Tint, NOT Purity. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

These are so fun! I cannot decide if it reminds me of Easter or the beach. Maybe Easter at the beach?

Quote: Originally Posted by kaitlin1209 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Caitlin with a Nailtini Blue Flame topper!
These are lovely! I love the addition of the topper!

I'm currently wearing "Kamilah" (a gorgeous candy apple red), and have already decided that I'll be switching to their Pixie Dust in "Stevie" (light glittery purple) for the weekend. LOVE Zoya!

I just got done wearing Dream.  I am so excited about the upcoming summer Bubbly collection that has summer shades in the same holographic type base!!!  I can not wait. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Christa W /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just got done wearing Dream.  I am so excited about the upcoming summer Bubbly collection that has summer shades in the same holographic type base!!!  I can not wait. 
I had not seen this yet! I want to pre-order them now, but I really want to see swatches first too...I can wait, I can wait, I can wait....right?

Quote: Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I had not seen this yet! I want to pre-order them now, but I really want to see swatches first too...I can wait, I can wait, I can wait....right?
We can hope it goes better than the Spring release with the Awaken collection and there will be no delays in getting the bloggers the goods.  I am sure there will be some appropriate sale.  I know Earth Day is coming up.  I know they won't ship out until May but I wonder if they will be part of that sale. 

This is such a fun thread! I don't have a lot of Zoya polishes, but I love the ones I do have! When I buy from them though, I get a little overwhelmed by the selection so I am excited about seeing swatches and building a wish list from here! 

I'm currently wearing Roxy and love the glitter particles in it, so I am very excited about the Bubbly collection! 

Quote: Originally Posted by itsoliviaaah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you! Out of the ones you listed I boldfaced the ones I own too. (I have Cole on my toes as we speak!) How's Mitzi & Mimi? I've always been curious about their brighter mattes, & I saw Mimi at Whole Foods a month ago & fell in love!
How is Cole? I have been looking for a pale orange but some of the reviews said it was streaky. Is the formula ok? Also...Mimi is beautiful! It's a great purple with a lot of sparkle! 

Here's what I snagged off the Zoya website

I really want them all but Binx, Muse, Harper and Stassi for sure!!

Quote: Originally Posted by KatieS131 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How is Cole? I have been looking for a pale orange but some of the reviews said it was streaky. Is the formula ok? Also...Mimi is beautiful! It's a great purple with a lot of sparkle! 
I have Cole, and it is actually a lot less orange and a lot more peachy. If that makes sense. The formulay is "okay" It does streak but if you are careful and patient you can get it to look good. 

Quote: Originally Posted by ivorwenlindorie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have Cole, and it is actually a lot less orange and a lot more peachy. If that makes sense. The formulay is "okay" It does streak but if you are careful and patient you can get it to look good. 
Thanks for the info! I have it in my wishlist and my extensive polish collection is actually missing peach so if a sale comes along I may just have to pick it up! 

I have a question for those of you who use Zoya often. Is there any advantage to using Zoya's base coat and top coat rather than other brands with your Zoya polish?

Quote: Originally Posted by feemia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a question for those of you who use Zoya often. Is there any advantage to using Zoya's base coat and top coat rather than other brands with your Zoya polish?

I've never used Zoya base or top with Zoya polishes, so I can't speak to the benefit of them-- but I can tell you I use Zoya polishes with other products and get about a week of wear time. I swear by Orly Bonder base coat and Revlon quick dry top coat.  I usually wear China Glaze, Revlon, Essie or Zoya  polishes.  The only time I notice short wear time is when I use a sparkle top coat.

I've never tried Zoya's base or top coats either.  I use Nailtek ridge filling base coat and Sally Hansen Insta Dry top coat and get about 5-6 days wear with Zoya.

Quote: Originally Posted by ivorwenlindorie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  These are so fun! I cannot decide if it reminds me of Easter or the beach. Maybe Easter at the beach?

Haha I'll take it! I just wish the sheer tint turned out less bubbly, but that probably happened because I didn't allow dry time in between coats.

Quote: Originally Posted by KatieS131 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really like Cole! I purchased it expecting a bright tangy orange color, but it's a beautiful soft peachy creamsicle-type shade. It could pass as a nude tbh. I'm wearing it on my toes right now! The formula's alright, I really can't judge formulations that well unless I'm testing it on my actual fingernails. I think it may be a little streak but it should even out heavenly!

Quote: Originally Posted by Christa W /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Here's what I snagged off the Zoya website

I really want them all but Binx, Muse, Harper and Stassi for sure!!

I'M IN LOVE! <3 Which polishes from the Tickled & Bubbly collections are you ladies most excited for? I know for sure I'm snatching up Ling & Binx!

Back