Zoya Polish! What are you wearing right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'M IN LOVE! <3 Which polishes from the Tickled & Bubbly collections are you ladies most excited for? I know for sure I'm snatching up Ling & Binx!
I want them all!!!

Wow Zoya is really coming out with a lot of tempting colours. I'd love to get them all but I'm feeling that is excessive... The top ones for me are the blues Ling & Muse, maybe the greens Stassi & Tilda, and then Wendy looks really interesting. The others I would certainly wear and enjoy, but I also know I have similar colours I still haven't used much. Of the Magical Pixies Bar reminds me of Tomoko, which I love, so I think it would be fun to wear!

NEW MAGICAL PIXIES FOR SUMMER 2014

"Bar: Nude Topaz Magical PixieGinni: Pink Tourmaline Magical Pixie

Arlo: Violet Amethyst Magical Pixie"

Those look pretty!  I got Lux from the spring collection and while I do like it I think I like the original formula better.  The magical Pixie dusts are almost too much for me with the bigger pieces of glitter.  I'll probably get the nude one thought - Tomoko is a great Pixie Dust color and this one looks like it but with extra glitter!

I ended up getting seven polishes for the Earth Day exchange. I only started wearing nail polish three years ago, and my taste has changed dramatically since then. I ended up getting:

Gia (red)

Parker (nude)

Lo (pink)

Dove (gray)

Lotus (purple)

Zuza (blue)

Tinsley (pink)

They're all very different from any colors I already have (I have less than 30 bottles and paint fingers/toes twice-ish a week so they all get some lovin.) I can't wait to wear these!! 

I ordered the Neutrel collection with the Earth Day promotion since I am lacking neutral colors. I'll be giving some of them away for a gift, though.

My order:  Charisma, Maya, Kylie, Zanna, Heidi, Caitlin, Kieko, Mira, Bevin, Lotus, Kendal, Kennedy, Wednesday, Zuza, Natty, Storm, Aurora, Giovanna, Payton, Sailor, Rue, Brigitte, Godiva, and Nyx.  Then I got the Peter Som 2014 collection with Cole, Alexa, and Edie.  I can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Charla, Gilda, Reva, Rory, Tallulah, and Kara. I originally wanted Cole but it said it would take a while so I'll wait and get it next time! I'm excited about my new colors!

I got Charla, Gilda, Reva, Rory, Tallulah, and Kara. I originally wanted Cole but it said it would take a while so I'll wait and get it next time! I'm excited about my new colors!
Great choices!  I am going to buy some new color wheels just so I can swatch all of mine right away :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My order:  Charisma, Maya, Kylie, Zanna, Heidi, Caitlin, Kieko, Mira, Bevin, Lotus, Kendal, Kennedy, Wednesday, Zuza, Natty, Storm, Aurora, Giovanna, Payton, Sailor, Rue, Brigitte, Godiva, and Nyx.  Then I got the Peter Som 2014 collection with Cole, Alexa, and Edie.  I can't wait!
WOW!  Nice order.  Honestly at this point I am thinking I may not order any for the Earth Day promo.  The only ones I am dying for are the jelly polishes and it just seems like a bit much for me to order 3 add'l polishes plus pay for shipping.  I might as well wait until there is a promotion for the new summer colors or now that I have Ulta 15 min away I will just pick up the ones I want in the store.  I can't wait to see them.  I have only a few of the ones you ordered so I am eager to hear what you think.

Great choices!  I am going to buy some new color wheels just so I can swatch all of mine right away :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks! I'm super jealous of your haul--You will have lots of fun colors to play with! I don't have any swatch wheels yet but I really need to get some so it'll be easier to see my collection! 

WOW!  Nice order.  Honestly at this point I am thinking I may not order any for the Earth Day promo.  The only ones I am dying for are the jelly polishes and it just seems like a bit much for me to order 3 add'l polishes plus pay for shipping.  I might as well wait until there is a promotion for the new summer colors or now that I have Ulta 15 min away I will just pick up the ones I want in the store.  I can't wait to see them.  I have only a few of the ones you ordered so I am eager to hear what you think.
I'm so excited for you that you got an Ulta!  I'm tempted to stop in at one tomorrow to look at the colors I ordered in person before I get them, that's how excited I am :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I thought about adding the jelly ones too but I think I'll get those later.  This is a huge haul but after this I'm on a polish no-buy for quite a while.  The next thing I want to buy is that OPI Brazil collection, but instead of getting it now I decided to try to match up a few Zoya dupes for the ones I most wanted and try to get the rest on clearance later.  That's why I got Maya, Kylie2, and Heidi which are coral/orangey shades.  I actually put a lot of thought into my selections since I normally would never drop this much money on nail polish!

Thanks! I'm super jealous of your haul--You will have lots of fun colors to play with! I don't have any swatch wheels yet but I really need to get some so it'll be easier to see my collection! 
I got some about a month ago and now I adore them.  It really does make it so much easier to see what you have.  I used to get out a bunch of colors, paint swatches on my nail and then decide what I wanted for my mani but now I don't have to do that anymore.  It also is fun to layer polishes with different top coats.

I ordered with the Earth Day promo on Monday, and I got Carmen, Dream, Kelly, Kennedy, Mia, and Normani. I have basically no neutrals right now, so I wanted to pick up a few. I'm starting a new job soon, and I think I want to stick with neutrals for awhile instead of my typical glitter fun nails.

I ended up getting seven polishes for the Earth Day exchange. I only started wearing nail polish three years ago, and my taste has changed dramatically since then. I ended up getting:

Gia (red)

Parker (nude)

Lo (pink)

Dove (gray)

Lotus (purple)

Zuza (blue)

Tinsley (pink)

They're all very different from any colors I already have (I have less than 30 bottles and paint fingers/toes twice-ish a week so they all get some lovin.) I can't wait to wear these!! 
I recently got a mini of Tinsley in a nail polish exchange and I love it.  It's so much prettier on my nails than in the bottle. 

Here's my selection for Earth Day! Placed the order last night: 

afesyw.jpg

Top: Lo, Natty, and Josie

Bottom: Rocky, Dot, and America

I'm most excited for Natty - I've been wanting it FOREVER - and Dot. 

All these Zoya orders - how exciting! This is Zoya Lara - the deeper colour on the majority of my nails. My top coat was less than perfect - it wasn't fully dry when I started doing things, so it's scuffed; but it still is cheery to wear and I don't really notice it outside of the photos. I could easily see Lara as a fall colour too due to its intensity and depth.

Easter pinks lt.jpgEaster pinks rt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All these Zoya orders - how exciting! This is Zoya Lara - the deeper colour on the majority of my nails. My top coat was less than perfect - it wasn't fully dry when I started doing things, so it's scuffed; but it still is cheery to wear and I don't really notice it outside of the photos. I could easily see Lara as a fall colour too due to its intensity and depth.

Easter pinks lt.jpg
Easter pinks rt.jpg
Pretty color combo, @@Monika1!

Back