Zoya Polish! What are you wearing right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got on Alexa and Edie from the Peter Som trio.  They were a dream to apply!  Absolutely perfect in 2 coats with 1 coat of Seche Vite.  I adore these colors and don't have anything like these already.  Pics with and without flash.  They are a little more saturated in person than the pics show, maybe I can get one over the weekend in full sunlight but it's cloudy in Denver right now.  I might try to do the 'half moon' mani with these two shades over the weekend, it was featured at the Peter Som fashion show and looks really cute.

IMAG2737.jpg

IMAG2739.jpg

I'm wearing MarryJ for the first time today (http://www.zoya.com/content/item/Zoya/Zoya-Nail-Polish-MarryJ.html) and not sure I like it. Took three coats to be even close to opaque. I'm noticing that the only Zoyas I REALLY love have a level 5 intensity, as listed on their site. That said, I think it's awesome that they do show that. I ordered twelve new ones last night with the 50% off earth Day promo: Anthea, Demi, Rina, Suri, Tinsley, Rikki, Dillon, Rebel, London, Liberty, Chita, and Carter. I went a little crazy!

I got 10 colors during the promo and my order arrived today!  I left my cell phone at home so I can't snap a pic for you all but i got:

Purity

Dove

Faye

Breezi

Mitzi

Cynthia

Elisa

Rocky

Katherine

Frida

I also went ahead and paid full price and got the Anchor base coat and Armor top coat.  They included a 2oz bottle of their remover and, to my surprise, a sampler pack of 3 polishes! Anne, Ray, and Codie.  Now, Ray isn't even on the site anymore and it was released in Summer 2012 for the Fall 2012 color season.  I'm a little bummed that they'd send me a 2 year old polish that they don't even carry anymore.  Codie is from the Fall 2011 collection but it's still on the site at least.  Anne I'm going to guess is one of their standards since it's been around for a few years and it's still available on the site, too.  I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth since Ray is not really my style anyway.  I'm just going to hand it over to a friend of mine.  

But opening that box was like the contracting pupil scene from Requiem for a Dream.  It felt soooooooo good.

My earth day box will be in my hands tomorrow. I really do not NEED any more polish BUT I want Ling, stassi and minx from the summer collection.

I'm wearing MarryJ for the first time today (http://www.zoya.com/content/item/Zoya/Zoya-Nail-Polish-MarryJ.html) and not sure I like it. Took three coats to be even close to opaque. I'm noticing that the only Zoyas I REALLY love have a level 5 intensity, as listed on their site. That said, I think it's awesome that they do show that. I ordered twelve new ones last night with the 50% off earth Day promo: Anthea, Demi, Rina, Suri, Tinsley, Rikki, Dillon, Rebel, London, Liberty, Chita, and Carter. I went a little crazy!
Marry J actually looks pretty. It looks intense on the site. I guess you really never know. Try it on top of a white polish. That should give you more dept.

Ugh, if I wasn't so tired, I would try out one of the six new Zoya's I got in the mail today. I got:

Cole

Josie

Pippa

Robyn

Rebel

Micky

I'm gonna have a hard time deciding which to wear first.

I got Charla, Gilda, Reva, Rory, Tallulah, and Kara. I originally wanted Cole but it said it would take a while so I'll wait and get it next time! I'm excited about my new colors!
I ordered Cole because I wanted a good peach more than anything and I didn't have to wait. It came with my order today.

Marry J actually looks pretty. It looks intense on the site. I guess you really never know. Try it on top of a white polish. That should give you more dept.
I mixed it up with a purple glitter from the OPI Liquid Sand line. It changed the shade, but quickened the drying time and gave more opacity. I want so many from that summer collection, too!

Ugh, if I wasn't so tired, I would try out one of the six new Zoya's I got in the mail today. I got:

Cole

Josie

Pippa

Robyn

Rebel

Micky

I'm gonna have a hard time deciding which to wear first.
I ordered Cole because I wanted a good peach more than anything and I didn't have to wait. It came with my order today.
Great colors! I'm glad you got Cole! A message popped up for me in the cart that it was in high demand and suggested I wait to order it if I wanted the other colors quickly. I got impatient so I decided to wait for it... it looks like a great peach though! 

Ok, so I just put on Cole, and it's lucky it's so pretty and that I really wanted a peach, because the formula is not great. Three coats (1 thin and 2 thickish) and it was still a little weird, but Seche Vite smoothed it out. Could be worse I guess. I did my toes with Micky, and the formula was not wonderful either, but since it was just my toes, I made do with two coats on all but big toe, which has three.

Ok, so I just put on Cole, and it's lucky it's so pretty and that I really wanted a peach, because the formula is not great. Three coats (1 thin and 2 thickish) and it was still a little weird, but Seche Vite smoothed it out. Could be worse I guess. I did my toes with Micky, and the formula was not wonderful either, but since it was just my toes, I made do with two coats on all but big toe, which has three.
I have on Cole too and was also iffy on the formula.  It didn't level out well and took me 3 coats too. I also used Seche and the next day I had some weird dots in the polish like some bubbles or dirt got stuck to is which was weird because that usually doesn't happen to me.  Dot (the light pink) from the spring collection was the same.   Either way, I do like the color, it's very pretty and springy and almost looks neon in some lights.  I put Julep Paris over the top today to turn it into a fun weekend mani since I'm going to concerts tonight and tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I put Alexa (the green from the Peter Som trio) on my toes and Dove (blue-gray) on the fingers. Feeling a little Slytherin, obviously. 

Put Robyn on my fingers. I did two coats, but the second coat was weird and thick. Seche Vite made it wearable. I hadn't planned on doing them again so soon, but Cole started peeling off. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ignore my thumb and pinky (SH not Zoya), but here is Wednesday (index), Rebel (middle), and Mosheen (ring; 3 coats over white). Wednesday has a coat of Nfu Oh 54, and I'll be adding another to increase the glowy effect. I was curious how Rebel and Mosheen looked together; now I know. FYI Rebel doesn't seem to be pigmented enough for good stamping.

View attachment 916

Ladies, I'm wearing Godiva right now! I have such a beautiful past with that polish--last year I wore it to my high school senior ball, & this year I'm wearing it cuz tomorrow's my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend. <3
Pics will come soon!

I'll post this here too for our Zoya collection record, four in a row index to pinky: Zoya Rikki, Josie, Vespa, Tracie (the thumb is non-Zoya).

May Green rt.jpg.

eta - Dillon didn't make it into this mix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies, I'm wearing Godiva right now! I have such a beautiful past with that polish--last year I wore it to my high school senior ball, & this year I'm wearing it cuz tomorrow's my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend. <3

Pics will come soon!
I adore both Godiva and Tomoko, they are really gorgeous colors and so classy looking even though they still have the fun sparkle and texture!

Back