Zoya Polish! What are you wearing right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I hear you. Being on no buy is tough. You have to reward yourself for that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I agree, it's on my wishlist for future purchases

yep, it is.

I was torn, because I wanted everything, lol. But, I believe the code can be used only once.
Technically one is for my Summerswap buddy but I won't say which so for what it would have cost me to buy it plus shipping I got 2 extra for free for me... I still have so many I want like the aforementioned jellies..

I grabbed Lola, Tinsley, and Shay with the threedom code.  I also picked up Bar last night at Ulta.  It is such a beautiful color, but sadly I don't love how chunky the glitter is :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Can't wait to get Lola, though.  I do love some bright fuchsia toes!

I was really trying to avoid buying anything with the code but I ended up getting FeiFei, Binx, and Harper--the price was just too good to pass up!

I'm really impressed by the beauty of Zoya Kym, especially for future fall, and even later summer, use. Here it's on my pinky and was also used to create the petals of the flower, though I'm wishing I would be seeing it on all of my nails in these pics. It works fantastically with my summer tan.
Itty Orange-tone flower A.neon-rt.jpgItty Glossy flower A-rt.jpg

Finally getting my 3 polishes from the last promo tomorrow.  I have a feeling I am going to throw Ginni on my nails the second I open the package.  I really love the chunky pixiedusts on short nails.  I just had to trim mine down again and they are the perfect shape and length for it.   Who knows though I may want to wear Binx.  I thought I got Harper but realized it was Binx which is fine either way.  I am in such a pink mood lately I can not wait for these two!

I'm supposed to get my order today, too!  I've been looking forward to it.  I think Lola will be on my toes tonight!

I got my order today! Didn't have the energy to use it yet. Planing on doing my it tomorrow though...

I received my order yesterday.  Saving Blair & Kalista for fall.  Wearing Song from 4th of July sale trio.  I thought I would like the blue Song best of the 3 I ordered; however Trixie was a surprise winner!  Much prettier in person.  The red Sarah was very pretty also.

Too many polishes and not enough days to try........

I got my order yesterday and Lola, the polish I wanted most was broken :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The bottle has several cracks in it and polish had leaked inside the box it was shipped in.  My other 2 polishes are fine, but I was so disappointed.  Emailed Zoya so hopefully I will have a replacement soon.

I got my order yesterday and Lola, the polish I wanted most was broken :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The bottle has several cracks in it and polish had leaked inside the box it was shipped in.  My other 2 polishes are fine, but I was so disappointed.  Emailed Zoya so hopefully I will have a replacement soon.
That bites! I hope you get a replacement soon!

That happened to me with an order once and I got online and did a live chat with customer service.  They just asked me to send a pic and they had a replacement out to me quickly, no problem at all.  They have great customer service!

So... Less than a week ago I put Binx on for my pedicure. I love wearing Zoya's on my feet because I can pretty much wear them forever. However, Binx chipped almost immediately. I had to reapply it to at least 3 toes because ot came completely off in one piece. I've never had a Zoya work that way on me ever. Anyone else experience this with any of the Bubbly's???

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got Zuza on my fingernails right now.  I just love how mermaid-y this color is.  I thought it was more blue than green and I was really disappointed when I first got it in the mail bc of how green it is.  I'm so glad I ended up liking it!

I've got Zuza on my fingernails right now.  I just love how mermaid-y this color is.  I thought it was more blue than green and I was really disappointed when I first got it in the mail bc of how green it is.  I'm so glad I ended up liking it!
I have Zuza but haven't tried it yet, it's probably going to be my next mani.  That one or Binx which I also haven't tried.

I received my order yesterday.  Saving Blair & Kalista for fall.  Wearing Song from 4th of July sale trio.  I thought I would like the blue Song best of the 3 I ordered; however Trixie was a surprise winner!  Much prettier in person.  The red Sarah was very pretty also.

Too many polishes and not enough days to try........
Oh yes, agreed - Sarah is a beautiful polish, and Trixie is a fantastic silver, and good for stamping too! There are many marvelous colours in Zoya's collection. When I got Song, it was darker than I expected, which disappointed me a bit but it is a nice deeper blue! Even this photo makes it look lighter than in reality due to the flash; the tone by the cuticles is more realistic.

Sarah rt h - preM.jpgZoya Song r.jpg

Zoya sent me another Lola to replace my damaged one.  I got it yesterday and knew as soon as I opened my mail box that it was broken, too.  Not just broken but shattered.  The bubble mailer was saturated with polish, and my mail box smells like polish.  I'm not a happy camper.

Neve is the only Zoya polish I have. I love the color but the formula seems a little thick/messy to apply. I'm thinking of adding a drop of polish thinner..

Just put on Zoya Tinsley for the first time and I am in love. Pink is usually not my color but this is so summery and pretty!! 

Just put on Zoya Tinsley for the first time and I am in love. Pink is usually not my color but this is so summery and pretty!! 
I'm wearing Tinsley right now, too.  I love the coppery gold shimmer in it.  It's also wearing really well.  I've had it on since Sunday and don't have a single chip.

Latest posts

Back