Beauty DNA

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They use UPS and they do send tracking.  I just checked my tracking and it says it left on the 24th (I got the email on the 25th) and it will be here tomorrow.  So a week.  Of course, I wish it was faster but at least they don't use DHL :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by CuriouslyAmanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just got a shipment alert from UPS for BeautyDNA!! ETA is 4/9 for me. Yay! 
claps.gif

Excited to hear about the goodies that each of you get to try out!!!! I am SO ready for my next one, lol....

I just got a shipment alert from UPS for BeautyDNA!! ETA is 4/9 for me. Yay! 
claps.gif

what did you choose as your first product??  I chose skincare.

My box weighs 14 ounces.  I'm dying to know what it is!

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  There was a way to choose?  I don't remember there being any choice, just a lot of questions.
When you register to join, right at the VERY beginning where you enter in your email and password, there was a box on the right that says "choose your first product type" and had a button to click for skincare, hair care or body.   The skincare was automatically checked so it would be skincare unless you changed it.

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  There was a way to choose?  I don't remember there being any choice, just a lot of questions.
Same; I think if you only said "yes" to one primary category then you might've narrowed it down a lot though. I was pretty open and said yes/maybe to everything I wanted to try though.

Cool!  Thanks ladies!  I was hoping for a serum or a peel, so the brightening serum they sent me was perfect.  Thank goodness the initial setting was on skincare! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

When you register to join, right at the VERY beginning where you enter in your email and password, there was a box on the right that says "choose your first product type" and had a button to click for skincare, hair care or body.   The skincare was automatically checked so it would be skincare unless you changed it.
Interesting; I didn't catch that at all. Well ... here's hoping it's good! (I would've picked body if I'd realized that though.)

what did you choose as your first product??  I chose skincare.

My box weighs 14 ounces.  I'm dying to know what it is!
Well I signed up to be notified directly by UPS when someone ships to me so it looks like they've created the label but I haven't been notified by BeautyDNA at all yet.

And I'm pretty sure there's an error because it's showing it as weighing 0.9 ounces. (Yes, that's a decimal.) I'd certainly hope they're sending me something more than an envelope! 

Well I signed up to be notified directly by UPS when someone ships to me so it looks like they've created the label but I haven't been notified by BeautyDNA at all yet.

And I'm pretty sure there's an error because it's showing it as weighing 0.9 ounces. (Yes, that's a decimal.) I'd certainly hope they're sending me something more than an envelope!
I hope so, too!  That can't possibly be right :

I hope so, too!  That can't possibly be right :
Unless it's an envelope of stem cells or something. 
wink.gif

Okay! I got it!

Its skyn Iceland Pure Cloud Cream with Arctic Berries and Peptides.  Full size at 1.7oz :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Its for dry skin,  I did mark dry skin but I think I'll change that.  Pretty nice product at $65 a pop!

I ordered a while ago and they charged my card and I have not got any shipping or anything. I was wondering if anyone who has got there item from them could tell me if they got shipping info.  I have called them the last few days and left messages and got no ans

Quote: Originally Posted by sparklesgirlxox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I ordered a while ago and they charged my card and I have not got any shipping or anything. I was wondering if anyone who has got there item from them could tell me if they got shipping info.  I have called them the last few days and left messages and got no ans
I did receive an email from them when my stuff shipped.

Quote: Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I did receive an email from them when my stuff shipped.
I received an email from BeautyDNA when my stuff shipped as well. And it is weirdly still showing as 0.90oz on the UPS site which is starting to trip me out ... that's not even heavy enough for the cardboard of a box!

Quote: Originally Posted by sparklesgirlxox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered on 3/31 and received shipment notification today. So it does seem suspicious that they have followed up with you. 

Okay! I got it!

Its skyn Iceland Pure Cloud Cream with Arctic Berries and Peptides.  Full size at 1.7oz :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Its for dry skin,  I did mark dry skin but I think I'll change that.  Pretty nice product at $65 a pop!
Yay! I hope it works well for you! 

I signed up on march 22. My credit card will billed immediately    . I have left them messages the last few days at the customer service number which no one answers.    Hopefully someone will get back to me eventually

Okay! I got it!

Sounds AMAZING!!!

Back