Birchbox December 2013 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by barbyechick
Any of these bigger items would also be great as the item in the 'deluxe' box they're testing.

Deluxe size box?!? I must've missed that! Could you tell me more? Thanks!

I'm hoping for no lip products!

Quote: Originally Posted by sweetharlot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Deluxe size box?!? I must've missed that! Could you tell me more? Thanks!

I'm hoping for no lip products!

It was just started this month, Birchbox Plus (link) they had a necklace that a lot of us didn't care for lol but I'm looking forward to see what they do with it.

Quote: Originally Posted by barbyechick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was just started this month, Birchbox Plus (link) they had a necklace that a lot of us didn't care for lol but I'm looking forward to see what they do with it.
Thanks! Was that link emailed? I never got it. That necklace is not for me, eek. I am also looking forward to seeing how it develops.

Thanks! Was that link emailed? I never got it. That necklace is not for me, eek. I am also looking forward to seeing how it develops.
I think the pictures of it didn't represent it well, because Katia wore it in the November sneak peak video and I thought it was super cute on her.

I'd just like to see some of the items I didn't get in November in my box*! Tocca hand cream, Chella pencil, Chuao chocolates, anything Laura Mercier...

*Actually, boxES this month, huh! I sprung for a three-month gift sub for myself with the HOLIDAY100 promo. The welcome box should be coming soon, with the first "real" box in December! Ahh!

Quote: Originally Posted by gemstone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think the pictures of it didn't represent it well, because Katia wore it in the November sneak peak video and I thought it was super cute on her.
That might be, I never saw the video. They probably should've put a picture of it on someone on the site too.

One one hand I am super disappointed.  The stocking stuffer that I ordered for my husband is now on back order so they refunded me.   On the other hand Birchbox just gave me 108 points because of the trouble.  Now I have 30.00. 

I think some people mentioned getting the email, but it was selective, I definitely didn't get it. Did see it here though, Nov forum

Any ideas on what this will be today:

MYSTERY GIVEAWAY! Tomorrow morning we're launching something in our Shop that's SOOOO top secret, we can't even share a sneak peek pic! But trust us, you'll want this! Before we reveal it tomorrow we're giving you the chance to win it! Like, share, and comment on this post for a chance to win, then check back tomorrow to see what it is! Good luck! (birchbox.com/rules)

Just got an email for the previous metals box going on sale and already purchased it. $120 but with my points and the MOBILE20 code it was only $66. Anyone else get it?

The contents: Each box includes: Cynthia Rowley Eye Shadow Palette - No. 1. essie® encrusted treasures in hors d'oeuvres Frends Ella Earbuds (Gold or Rose Gold) Gorjana Taner Shimmer Necklace (Gold or Rose Gold) Tweezerman Procurl Lash Curler Folli Follie Heart4Heart Cosmetic Case in Gold Kusmi Tea Paris Tea Infuser Kusmi Tea Paris Rose Green Tea Loose Leaf Tin http://www.birchbox.com/shop/limited-edition-precious-metals?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Current_Women_Non_Sub&utm_campaign=112113_W_NS_LTE_PreciousM

Quote: Originally Posted by kayglass /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got an email for the previous metals box going on sale and already purchased it. $120 but with my points and the MOBILE20 code it was only $66. Anyone else get it?

I was considering it until I saw the style of earbud. That style doesn't fit me well. Pass. 

I was considering it until I saw the style of earbud. That style doesn't fit me well. Pass. 
Same here. I have discovered that I have strangely small ears, and those are just far too uncomfortable for me. And the earbuds were what I was mainly interested in, so it's very much not worth it for me.

I wouldn't mind more Chuao. 
smilehappyyes.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Agreed.

Back