Birchbox December 2013 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by barbyechick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was just started this month, Birchbox Plus (link) they had a necklace that a lot of us didn't care for lol but I'm looking forward to see what they do with it.
yikes, that necklace is ... different

I would actually love to get a perfume sample, haven't gotten one in quite some time. Also, a face or hair mask!

I was really hoping for a more sample oriented holiday box rather than the Snow Day or the Precious Metals box.... I mean, they both look cool but I was wishing for something different. Maybe it's still to come?

December wish list...... Scrub-Body, face, lip. I'd be good with any. Hand cream-I'm loving all of the hand creams I'm getting lately but I want more. I love that they don't pile up. I'm almost out of the tocca from last month and I LOVE it. Nail base and top coat- we are always getting polish but products to complete the job would be awesome. Eye Makeup remover (not wipes) - good stuff to remove mascara completely. Lipstick- a dark vampy shade or even a nude I could use to tone down some of the wilder colors I have so I can wear them to work. Cuticle oil- soooo need to find a HG oil for my cuticles. I can't even post a polish pic because the cuticles look so bad!! Since this is a wish list, I'm gonna go ahead and wish for a 6 item box....lol.

Subbing for updates ladies!  I haven't been around because my 15 stepson just moved in from across the country and WOW have I been busy!

Okay, my wishlist:

Night cream

Body butter (I didn't get one last month)

Pretty Accessory (sparkly for the holidays)

Day after rescue/refresh for skin!!!

Simple Syrups

Quote: Originally Posted by Momsgotmail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Subbing for updates ladies!  I haven't been around because my 15 stepson just moved in from across the country and WOW have I been busy!

Okay, my wishlist:

Night cream

Body butter (I didn't get one last month)

Pretty Accessory (sparkly for the holidays)

Day after rescue/refresh for skin!!!

Simple Syrups
I agree with the SS part. Although I realize BB Man is more expensive, I'd love if they'd incorporate some of that stuff in the BB woman box!  I'm often envious of their extras -- women like simple syrups and whiskey stones, too!

Quote: Originally Posted by camel11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I agree with the SS part. Although I realize BB Man is more expensive, I'd love if they'd incorporate some of that stuff in the BB woman box!  I'm often envious of their extras -- women like simple syrups and whiskey stones, too!
I would too!  But I would hate to have to listen to the complaints if they did. "This is a beauty box, why the F would I get simple syrup??"

My wishlist:

1. facial cleanser

2. dry shampoo
3. cute hair accessories (bows, headbands, etc. I just gave myself bangs and I'm attempting a Brigitte Bardot look.. minus the racism 
icon_rolleyes.gif

4. whish hair inhibitor.. I'm super curious.

5. a miracle mascara

December will be my third box so I am really hoping to receive leftovers such as Liz Earle and Amika hair products.

updates! I would love a good lip treatment. something very moisturizing but gentle. my lips are so weird right now : / they feel really dry/tight and uncomfortable but if I touch them with my fingers they feel really soft.

My wishlist:

1. That Wei mud mask. I've been subscribed since June 2012 and have never received it.

2. A deep conditioner/leave-in conditioner

3. Hand cream!

I'm actually really excited because I'm going home next month. My parents have patiently been collecting my Birchboxes until I return home from study abroad in England. I should be home before my December box arrives (hopefully). :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My wish list: 1- lip scrub, body scrub, I just feel the need to scrub things this time of year! 2 - lip butter. . . Not Chapstick or lip balm, but creamy lip butter. I got the Mox lip butter in my Birchbox last year & loved it! 3 - colored mascara or eyeliner (icy blue or pretty plum, or even green) 4 - festive body wash that smells like sugar cookies or cinnamon cloves, or peppermint!

My Ideal December Birchbox: 1. No Shampoo or Conditioner (I Get Them Most Months) 2. Hand Cream 3. Shea Terra Rose Hips Black Soap 4. No Tea (November = 3rd Time I've Gotten Tea) 5. Nail Polish Edited to Add: 6. A Good Salt Scrub (St. Ives Changed the One I Used and I Hate It Now)

I need more lippies! Would love a wine colored one. Maybe a sparkley eyeliner, if such a thing exists? Lol.

Since this will be my second month, I am really hoping to get to try some more natural makeup and/or skincare. Some of the other things everyone else has been mentioning sound pretty good to like the lip butter, scrubs, wine lipstick/gloss, etc.

Back