Birchbox December 2013 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried the code too, didn't work for me - bummer, that would been awesome
claps.gif
I'm hoping to get lucky with some black friday or cyber deals..

Clicky Truck - hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laughno.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Antidentite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   That's from yesterday and someone said it was sample sized?   Still a great holiday perk though!
Yes it's 10 ml/0.33 oz. but like you said still a cool freebie! 
biggrin.gif

Yes it's 10 ml/0.33 oz. but like you said still a cool freebie!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Does anyone know where to look for that info? It's a bit confusing since the travel size I have looks different, I know in the bonus shop it will often specify the size in the info. I like to know what I'm getting lol. The Tocca cream photo specifically shows the oz size of the full product so I would definitely love if they would consistently specify size in description so I can best make my gwp purchases!

Quote: Originally Posted by barbyechick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know where to look for that info? It's a bit confusing since the travel size I have looks different, I know in the bonus shop it will often specify the size in the info. I like to know what I'm getting lol.

The Tocca cream photo specifically shows the oz size of the full product so I would definitely love if they would consistently specify size in description so I can best make my gwp purchases!
I know it looks full size but it is a mini size version, it is 1/3 of full size so still a decent value. Full size is 30 ml for $79 
smile.gif

http://www.birchbox.com/shop/featured/holiday/womens-gift-sets/caudalie-vinoperfect-serum-gift-with-purchase

Quote: Originally Posted by mstlcmn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I know it looks full size but it is a mini size version, it is 1/3 of full size so still a decent value. Full size is 30 ml for $79 
smile.gif

http://www.birchbox.com/shop/featured/holiday/womens-gift-sets/caudalie-vinoperfect-serum-gift-with-purchase
Oh, don't worry I don't question it's a sample size. I was just wondering where I could find the specific information in the future. It's confusing b/c they use the photos of the full size products so I don't know what size I'm actually getting (say the Tocca cream, the Caudalie serum) I just want to know how much to expect product wise (grams/ounces) so I can figure out which GWPs I would prefer on future orders. I don't want to have to google travel sizes every time I'm deciding what code to use lol.

I'd really like to try some Wei skincare products, a shimmery body lotion, and maybe even a wintery fragranced travel candle in December's box. Last month was a total let down, please don't make me regret having two subs, BB!

I hope they send out chocolate again and I actually get some this month! I would also love a sample size hand cream for my purse.

I have two subs and I really liked both November boxes (I did have box envy on the second one though).  My dream box for December would be a nice handcream (Tocca would be awesome), the Mox bath milk, Wei mud mask, a plum or wintery lipstick.  That's it, I would even be happy with four items if it was those. 

Anybody else think there are boxes and boxes of the Ruffian polish at the Birchbox office? It seems like every promo I see has one of the polishes in it.
I have gotten 1 in my box and 2 in mystery sample packs... Best part.. ALL HEDGE FUND!! Ugggg I get it!! Lol

Quote: Originally Posted by barbyechick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh, don't worry I don't question it's a sample size. I was just wondering where I could find the specific information in the future. It's confusing b/c they use the photos of the full size products so I don't know what size I'm actually getting (say the Tocca cream, the Caudalie serum) I just want to know how much to expect product wise (grams/ounces) so I can figure out which GWPs I would prefer on future orders. I don't want to have to google travel sizes every time I'm deciding what code to use lol.
Oh I know exactly what you mean, I thought it was full size too until I saw the size listed and I was a little bummed because it is the same picture as they use in the full size listing 
smilehappyyes.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Kristen121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I hope they send out chocolate again and I actually get some this month! I would also love a sample size hand cream for my purse.
I SECOND THIS! lol Send me some fabulous holiday dark chocolate peppermint shtuff!
claps.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by LizGeary /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have gotten 1 in my box and 2 in mystery sample packs... Best part.. ALL HEDGE FUND!! Ugggg I get it!! Lol
I got Hedge Fund in my box, and then a Fox Hunt in my mystery sample pack that exploded and so they sent me a replacement which was Essie. I'm happy with that switch. 

I second the request for chocolate mint stuff! (I'm unable to quote for some reason...) Fall for me is all about pumpkin spice EVERYTHING. That's exactly how I feel about chocolate mint in the winter! Just an FYI for coffee drinkers... The Dunkin donuts mint mocha bagged coffee is AMAZING. Id love a tasty treat to go along with it! Even though I don't really need it right now since I'm *trying* to diet. Lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by caseybean025 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I second the request for chocolate mint stuff! (I'm unable to quote for some reason...) Fall for me is all about pumpkin spice EVERYTHING. That's exactly how I feel about chocolate mint in the winter! Just an FYI for coffee drinkers... The Dunkin donuts mint mocha bagged coffee is AMAZING. Id love a tasty treat to go along with it! Even though I don't really need it right now since I'm *trying* to diet. Lol.
I went to Ghirardelli Square last year right after the holidays and they had Peppermint Bark on sale in ginormous bags. (Just looked it up - 80 ct.) Obviously I bought one and it was scary how quickly I ate it considering I'd been subsisting on a steady diet of Peppermint Bark from normal bags/purchases for the months prior. 

I will never ever say no to chocolate. I think some of my favorite BBs have involved chocolate so send it all my way. I have 3 subs for December and I won't cry if I get dupe chocolate bars in all of them :-D

Hoping for 3 great boxes. I tried something different with my profiles since I added a 3rd sub and I'm curious to see how it turns out.

I'm still waiting on one of my November boxes though, so first I want that one :-D

Quote: Originally Posted by caseybean025 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you tried the Dark chocolate mint mms  they are sooooooooo good

I just placed an order and accidentally picked the MAN mystery pack instead of the one for women! I emailed customer service. Do you think they will be able to do anything about it?

Latest posts

Back