Birchbox December 2013 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was on the regular website too, I just happened to be using my iPhone in bed browsing through the holiday section looking for a gift for my father in law when I saw them. I just favorited so I could find it easier. I got the code and made the purchase in the regular website this morning.[/quote Gah...oh well! Congrats to all who got to take advantage of an awesome deal!

Quote: Originally Posted by camel11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Well that pisses me off- sucks for the loyal Android Birchboxers. 
THIS!!!!

Good thing I have a ipod touch though. 

Quote: Originally Posted by camel11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Well that pisses me off- sucks for the loyal Android Birchboxers. 

Quote: Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  THIS!!!!

Good thing I have a ipod touch though. 

It's in the Holiday Shop on the main Birchbox website, it's not an exclusive app thing.  Don't worry!

It was on the regular website too, I just happened to be using my iPhone in bed browsing through the holiday section looking for a gift for my father in law when I saw them. I just favorited so I could find it easier. I got the code and made the purchase in the regular website this morning.
Where at in the app/ website? I've been searching the app looking for SOMETHING and can't find anything about these deals...

I noticed something in the fine print of the 50 point holiday perk. It says the offer will end tonight, November 27th. I wonder if it isn't meant to go live until the 27th? I'm going to keep my cart stocked this week with stuff I want so I can checkout super fast should any awesome promos pop up! 

Quote: Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I noticed something in the fine print of the 50 point holiday perk. It says the offer will end tonight, November 27th. I wonder if it isn't meant to go live until the 27th? I'm going to keep my cart stocked this week with stuff I want so I can checkout super fast should any awesome promos pop up! 
good idea, I'm going to do the same! Love the MUT sleuths :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote: Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  good idea, I'm going to do the same! Love the MUT sleuths :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

My plan as well!

I got my welcome box for my gif sub! Protect shampoo and conditioner (ehh... I do not care for this stuff. Maybe I'll try out trading?) joie folle de joie perfume (yay! I have been wanting to try this!!) chuao popcorn flavor ( it was fun to try, I don't think I'd buy this flavor but the chocolate itself was good so I'd be interested in the other flavors.) eyeko skinny eyeliner pen (I bought a full size in olive green recently and LOOOOVE it so I am happy to have it in black too now.) Not bad! Excited to see what my mom gets in hers!

Quote: Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was working for awhile and now it's not. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know, I tried the 50SHOPPINGSPREE as well and it didn't work for me!

I got my welcome box for my gif sub! Protect shampoo and conditioner (ehh... I do not care for this stuff. Maybe I'll try out trading?) joie folle de joie perfume (yay! I have been wanting to try this!!) chuao popcorn flavor ( it was fun to try, I don't think I'd buy this flavor but the chocolate itself was good so I'd be interested in the other flavors.) eyeko skinny eyeliner pen (I bought a full size in olive green recently and LOOOOVE it so I am happy to have it in black too now.) Not bad! Excited to see what my mom gets in hers!
That was the exact welcome box I received today. I was okay with the box. Now I just need my box page to update so I can write some reviews.

How do you review a welcome box?? I didn't think you could! I looked all over when I got the welcome box for my 2nd sub and there was never an option

Quote: Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How do you review a welcome box?? I didn't think you could! I looked all over when I got the welcome box for my 2nd sub and there was never an option
The same way you review items from non welcome box boxes....either your box page will update with your welcome box contents automatically, or you can call/email and ask them to update it. Then you just click on each item and submit your review just like normal.

The same way you review items from non welcome box boxes....either your box page will update with your welcome box contents automatically, or you can call/email and ask them to update it. Then you just click on each item and submit your review just like normal.
Huh. Well learn something new everyday! Bummed I missed out on the extra points for my 2nd sub, but glad to know for my 3rd ;-) thanks!

Shoooooot. I thought, for some odd reason, that my annual sub will be up in April and NOT in January!! How do I turn off that "auto enroll" thing? My game plan was to switch over to monthly until a good promo code comes out to upgrade.

Quote: Originally Posted by barbyechick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The holiday perk today is a free SOS Caudalie serum full size with any 25 dollar order

Couldn't check out fast enough, totally been wanting it!
 That's from yesterday and someone said it was sample sized?   Still a great holiday perk though!

Quote: Originally Posted by Antidentite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   That's from yesterday and someone said it was sample sized?   Still a great holiday perk though!

Got it!

I t

Shoooooot. I thought, for some odd reason, that my annual sub will be up in April and NOT in January!! How do I turn off that "auto enroll" thing? My game plan was to switch over to monthly until a good promo code comes out to upgrade.
I think they ask you.

Latest posts

Back