Birchbox February 2016 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked the lip balm and the cleaning oil for my two boxes. 

If the featured box can be purchased, I'll probably get that as well.

I really want the lip balm, but I have a feeling it will be gone before I even get a chance to choose my sample. If it's gone before I have a chance to pick, I will just leave it to chance lol

I picked the Whish Cleansing Oil. I was going to get the lip balm, but I plan on buying the Strong Start box, so I didn't want two.

Just a heads up!  In the bonus shop they have 4 different deluxe skin care samples (oily, Sensitive, moisturizing and anti-aging) with any full price skin care product!! And the LA Fresh 3 pack facial cloths for  $2 work!  I bought it twice and got the oily and sensitive skin!! Some of the deluxe samples are  full size sheet sheet masks, like Dr. Jart!
soo i got the facial cloths today.. and no sample pack.... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> sorry if i lead you all astray.

I reserved the lip balm! Very excited. I'm interested to see if it even makes it to sample choice for everyone tomorrow, seems like everyone is snatching it up! 

I went with the lip balm, also. Not interested in any of the masks right now, as my skin is so dry in the cold Wisconsin air. Only nourishing/hydrating products for me right now! I already have 3 pH-sensitive lip balms from Birchbox (the pink and peach Jane Iredale balms and the IPKN Twinkle Lips,) so what's one more, right?

I've been waiting and waiting and WAITING for the Arrow set to be available, but it's never come into stock yet. I'm much more interested in this line than in LOC, though the two LOC eye shadow sticks I got weren't bad.

I think this will be the first time that I haven't purchased the curated box on it's own. I already own the Amika spray (it's good, but I don't need more) and the CM perfume (meh, didn't like either CM scent so far). Don't need any more highlighting products at this point, don't really like Whish products, and don't need/want another super-pigmented opaque lippie right now, either.

Fingers crossed that March will be more exciting!

I went with the ren because it had such great reviews. People on the sephora site said it helps with dryness and acne scars. 

Also it seems like everyone wants the lip balm and I already know it will just disappear into one of the giant stash piles that never gets used.  There is one in my bedroom, one in my purse and one at my desk at work. 

I went with the ren because it had such great reviews. People on the sephora site said it helps with dryness and acne scars. 

Also it seems like everyone wants the lip balm and I already know it will just disappear into one of the giant stash piles that never gets used.  There is one in my bedroom, one in my purse and one at my desk at work. 
I received that Ren mask in one of the past Beautyfix boxes and it really is good. The texture is more balmy, different than other masks, and it nourishes well. 

I was really contemplating getting the Ren mask but at the last minute went for the lip balm only because my curiosity got the best of me. I really want to try the new line although I don't need another lip balm. I hope this one doesn't make my lips bright pink like some of the other color enhancing ones I've tried before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back