Birchbox: July 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks...like...it's a direct dupe for Canadians! lol. they only ship to Canada at the moment. I'd love to sign up, but maybe next month.

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow! What a direct dupe... packaging and all.  I wonder if they're secretly the same company.

Yess!!! I hope they have nice things like Birchbox. The other company, Luxe Box, only sent out 3 samples last month....booo

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

2. Where does Glymm ship?
At this time, we ship within Canada.

So another Canada only company.

I use that YBF brow pencil.. it's SO GREAT.. I love it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by janetgriselle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh a brow pencil! I was just thinking about trying to find a good one. I'm excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I JUST GOT MINE! I got the Joya Parfum, Nuxe Multi Usage Dry Oil, Philosophy Facial Cleanser, Redken Shine Flash, YBF Beauty automatic eye brow pencil, and an extra - Kind Almond & Apricot fruit bar.

This is my first birchbox. I have to say I'm not OVERLY excited about it :/ I  was really interested in skincare/makeup. I'm glad I got the cleanser but I never fill in my brows as they are black and I feel don't need it (plus I sweat alot and the eyebrows end up getting wet and yea so I don't bother lol) The shine spray might be good I'll try it out and the perfume is good but I wouldn't say it blew me away. Not sure about the nuxe oil either. The bar looks good though lol. But again i really wanted skincare and makeup :/ oh well I hope next month is better. What did you all get?

Don't forget to review the products you were sent. Each review earns you 10 points which after 100 you can redeem on stuff. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No problem. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I forgot to mention that the review button will eventually show up.

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/customer/account/

Here's what mine looks like for last month.

You click on the item you want to review, example Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Brighten I clicked on it and then went to that page. Click on Feedback,,,

A popup will come up with the review. Fill it out and 10 points will be credited to your accounts. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thanks! i was looking for it and i couldnt find it lol Thanks for the step by step that REALLY HELPS! when it does show up ill be glad to make some extra points. i also wanna hear what everyone else got and what they thought about theirs :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope I get mine soon.  The tracking info says it's been accepted by USPS, but the USPS info says that it hasn't been received yet!  Hope it didn't get lost somewhere.  It seems to be just in the next town over.  Hopefully I get it on monday.

Originally Posted by taliacrayon24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Zadi - I got that exact Birchbox  last month, like seriously. o.o Just a coincidence I noticed. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
LOL Well they go out in waves. I noticed that in wave has a different box but each box in that wave contain the same items.

Got mine today....

It's okay... always a little sad when I don't get a makeup product.

Includes:

Purity Facial Soap by Philosophy (I already use this daily so it's nothing new)

Redken Shine Flash 02 Glistening Mist

Shay from the Zoya Touch Collection

Ahava Mineral Hand Cream

Kind snack bar

That's your July Birchbox? The snack bar threw me off as being a Birchbox. I'm excited to see what's in mine and in my daughter's. I also signed up for Eco-Emi and can't wait to see what I get in that and in the Test Tube one.

That's the Birchbox. I know FOOD in my cosmetic sampler was not what I was expecting.

Finally got a hold of Birchbox again. Some upcoming news ahead for us from Birchbox :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Testtube never e-mailed me back, not sure if they ignored my e-mail or if they overlooked it.  What's eco-emi?

Back