(Discussion) Bondi New York subscription refund/issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have 2 Facebook pages. One is all people I know in "real life", the other is a mix of friends and total strangers that I added for games I used to play. I prefer the one with all of the strangers because it's less drama filled and, frankly, they're more interesting. lol

Miss Trix, I've been thinking of making another FB account l- one for all the nail and beauty and hair sites that I get updates from and another just for family and friends. But I just really hate the idea of having to sign in to my email and facebook account every time I use it. Is there another way that I don't know about?

I use Google Chrome as my browser because it allows you to create multiple user profiles. I can just switch back and forth between profiles to check my fb accounts and beauty subs I have multiple accounts for. As for my email accounts, I have them all forward everything to my main email account so I never have to check the others. I'm not sure if that's an option for all email providers though. 
smile.gif

You can read more about Google User Accounts here:

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2364824?hl=en

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

rofl2.gif
  Omg hilarious!!  Her "fake" friends look like they're from Canada so I'm guessing she is too....

What did actual non-irrational Canadians do to deserve this?

Monika, we learned over this past week that we have many many many more Canadians who are far from anything like the minority in the "Bondi New York Fans" group. The emails and calls and social media posts of support have been overwhelming and reaffirmed that there are decent people who have better things to do with their lives, than trolling and setting about misrepresenting Bondi New York. Sam Clydesdale, it's great to see you in this group. Perhaps you can give some facts to your allegations in the group? My staff who tell you that I pay for blog reviews, or the reason why you posted press releases from a business I exited in 2012 when it was sold? Ladies, I don't know about you but I am tired of this negative energy and the people who have the time to invest in tearing down an independent brand. I have and I always will continue to listen to your comments and your concerns. Don't ever feel that you're feedback is not valued. Just as you can build us up with your praise, you can tear us down with your criticism (just make sure it's rooted in the truth of your experience). Let's quit discussing this group of haters and refocus on what's important - mani's, swatches, our addiction to polish and the people who we surround ourselves with who support us, love us and encourage us to succeed. Some of you may disagree with this post, but it draws a hard line under the drama and we can hopefully move forward and look forward to the October color reveal this weekend :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hooray for October color reveal!  October is my birthday month and since I had to skip Sept I may have to get 2 boxes to catch up with everyone! Lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Monika, we learned over this past week that we have many many many more Canadians who are far from anything like the minority in the "Bondi New York Fans" group. The emails and calls and social media posts of support have been overwhelming and reaffirmed that there are decent people who have better things to do with their lives, than trolling and setting about misrepresenting Bondi New York.

Sam Clydesdale, it's great to see you in this group. Perhaps you can give some facts to your allegations in the group? My staff who tell you that I pay for blog reviews, or the reason why you posted press releases from a business I exited in 2012 when it was sold?

Ladies, I don't know about you but I am tired of this negative energy and the people who have the time to invest in tearing down an independent brand.

I have and I always will continue to listen to your comments and your concerns. Don't ever feel that you're feedback is not valued. Just as you can build us up with your praise, you can tear us down with your criticism (just make sure it's rooted in the truth of your experience).

Let's quit discussing this group of haters and refocus on what's important - mani's, swatches, our addiction to polish and the people who we surround ourselves with who support us, love us and encourage us to succeed.

Some of you may disagree with this post, but it draws a hard line under the drama and we can hopefully move forward and look forward to the October color reveal this weekend
smile.gif

Let's quit discussing this group of haters and refocus on what's important - mani's, swatches, our addiction to polish and the people who we surround ourselves with who support us, love us and encourage us to succeed.
Well said Richard! I hope you felt the love on the Bondi FB page today as we reclaimed the space with your beautiful products and our creative manicures. I hope many more Bondi girls continue to join us and post more pics and positivity in support of your company!

Thank God. Too much drama is just exhausting! I hope everyone lets it drop.

Quote:Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Some of you may disagree with this post, but it draws a hard line under the drama and we can hopefully move forward and look forward to the October color reveal this weekend
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank God. Too much drama is just exhausting! I hope everyone lets it drop.
  Quote: Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smile.gif

I agree COMPLETELY.

Richard,

I don't know what is so bad about post reviews. Even ones from you last company as I said before to you what happens on the web stays on the web. Even this comment I am writing. I find it kind of sad you had to get someone from a secret group to give you info. Would you like if you told someone something about your ex boss to them would you like them to turn around and tell your ex boss. No I would not think you would. That my friend is tattling and I think I am above that. Let the Canadian girls have the moment to witch and complain. We have done this for all beauty boxes as I am sure my American counter partners have done. We have done it to Julep where we were mad at something that they said and cancel but came back 3 to 6 months later. Funny not all Canadian has cancel. You actually got more of the girls interested in my Canadian group interested in your company due to the drama. A lot of the started to sign up when the drama started. No it not because of the deal you offer to us. I also notice that a lot of Americans has canceled and asked for a refund. Why are the Canadian so important to you?  We only make of 33 million people compare to the USA who have over 300 hundred million people. A lot of the girls said they would come back. If you hired someone who is better suited for the facebook page. Richard why should you listen to people witching on Facebook page when you get someone to do it for you. I'm just saying. If the us Canadians were most of the subs for Bondi then I am sorry I promote your company in seven of my Canadian groups. I am sure you are asking if I ever bought one and the answer is no. When you came out with the monthly box it turn out to be the worst month of my life. My father was told he has heart cancer. So ever month is a struggle for me to make sure each month his extras are paid for . So I have no money for you or Julep. Yes I do own two of your polish which I think are fantastic. Anyway this message is going on and on and on. Just let the girls get it out of their system. They are not stoping any one from signing up for you. Just ask your spy or ninja or Agent 007.

Yours truly,

Samantha

Quote: Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Monika, we learned over this past week that we have many many many more Canadians who are far from anything like the minority in the "Bondi New York Fans" group. The emails and calls and social media posts of support have been overwhelming and reaffirmed that there are decent people who have better things to do with their lives, than trolling and setting about misrepresenting Bondi New York.

Sam Clydesdale, it's great to see you in this group. Perhaps you can give some facts to your allegations in the group? My staff who tell you that I pay for blog reviews, or the reason why you posted press releases from a business I exited in 2012 when it was sold?

Ladies, I don't know about you but I am tired of this negative energy and the people who have the time to invest in tearing down an independent brand.

I have and I always will continue to listen to your comments and your concerns. Don't ever feel that you're feedback is not valued. Just as you can build us up with your praise, you can tear us down with your criticism (just make sure it's rooted in the truth of your experience).

smile.gif

Richard,

So sorry I didn't come here first. I just made a snipey remark on FB. My apologies ... I just gotta HATE haters.....but I will cease and desist just for YOU!

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Loving the last one! You inspired me to think about a couple names, too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Bondi should develop an iconic signature color, called Bondi Girl (kinda like everyone knows Stila Kitten, Nars Orgasm or MAC Russian Red). How cool would that be?

Also, if they have an unnamed dark green, like a hunter green, I can totally see it being called Troll Patrol 
rofl2.gif

I'd probably only have 17 friends too if I was that bitter hehe
laughno.gif

Yup.  Don't sweat it Richard, people with ugly hearts shouldn't have pretty 

trying to get caught up and can't ......OiiO ... LOVE THESE IDEAS and Lolo22.... WHAT A GREAT QUOTE! And everyone doing the 30 MANI-s, I can't BELIEVE how gorgeous and creative you are all being! AMAZING designs .... such talent you have!

Quote: Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did one yesterday for practice: geometric lines using a nail art brush. It's not perfect but looks good. I kinda don't wanna post that on Bondi's FB page bec the lines are *ahem* not so perfect. The thumb is perfect but as I went on next nail; I started getting a little impatient trying to finish so the pinkie is a little sloppy and thicker lines. Maybe bec my pinkie has smaller nail bed that I shouldn't press too hard with the brush or switch to a smaller size of brush. 😕

Funny how we all do things slightly different ... I'm left-handed and always start with my right pinkie and do the right hand and then go to my left pinkie, ending with my thumb. I've read all the tips about doing the non-dominant hand last and it makes sense, but old habits die hard! And Lexxie, you know you are a perfectionist ... admit it!!! 

Quote: Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  First time to ever paint my nails red. Love Horny Mistress! The stamping isn't perfect but I like it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sorry, Ash! Looked back at realize that love I was sending was supposed to be to you ... you did GOOD, GIRL!

Do you know what it is about doing the non-dominant hand last that's supposed to be better?  I always do it first and I the time I tried it last, it didn't turn out any better.  I don't get why first, last or whatever would even make a difference.

Quote:

Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Funny how we all do things slightly different ... I'm left-handed and always start with my right pinkie and do the right hand and then go to my left pinkie, ending with my thumb. I've read all the tips about doing the non-dominant hand last and it makes sense, but old habits die hard! And Lexxie, you know you are a perfectionist ... admit it!!! 

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I use Google Chrome as my browser because it allows you to create multiple user profiles. I can just switch back and forth between profiles to check my fb accounts and beauty subs I have multiple accounts for. As for my email accounts, I have them all forward everything to my main email account so I never have to check the others. I'm not sure if that's an option for all email providers though. 
smile.gif

You can read more about Google User Accounts here:

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2364824?hl=en

I use Google Chrome, too, but I admit I have not explored all its options ... I switched because the images load so much faster. On the family computer, I had user accounts set up for each person, but had passwords since I was the administrator. My brain just didn't connect that I could do the same here on my laptop ... give me the "duh" button for the day!!! Thanks so much for your help ... I wish all people would figure out that the younger generation does KNOW MORE than we could ever even imagined!

Quote: Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It wouldn't be a birthday without some NAIL POLISH! Haven't seen you on in awhile...look back at page 1 on this thread and you can see some upcoming sneak peeks for the months to come....

Quote: Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Whoops ... I see you've already seen the sneak peeks ... I've got to quit commenting before I read EVERYTHING ...

Hey Richard can you share what the assortment of finishes is like for October? The pics look like they all have some shimmer to them?  I cant really tell but maybe my eyes are just bad.

Lolo, They do all look like shimmers, but they are also not clear photos, so maybe it's just the filter making them all look shimmery....

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Donna, one theory I've read is that it's not as difficult to paint with the non-dominant hand if it is not wet with polish yet. I'm sure there are other theories, but I am too set in my ways to switch now! I've gone in the order that I do since I was old enough to remember ... it's just what feels natural to me.

RICHARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We NEED emails!!! We NEED emails! We NEED emails!!! C'mon, everybody, let's get a chant going. Who knows if there are trolls here, maybe there are witches here, too, than can help Bondi get out of the building early this week! (Love ya, Richard and team ....)

Back