(Discussion) Bondi New York subscription refund/issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sam/Samantha, I am so very sorry about your father.  I hope he will feel better.  If you don't mind my asking, are you from Québec?  My Canadian half is Québecois.  :)

Quote: Originally Posted by plumplant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOVE this!

Quote: Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Sorry, Ash! Looked back at realize that love I was sending was supposed to be to you ... you did GOOD, GIRL!

Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

RICHARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We NEED emails!!! We NEED emails! We NEED emails!!! C'mon, everybody, let's get a chant going. Who knows if there are trolls here, maybe there are witches here, too, than can help Bondi get out of the building early this week! (Love ya, Richard and team ....)
How would that make the situation better?

Quote: Originally Posted by TheSilverNail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Sam/Samantha, I am so very sorry about your father.  I hope he will feel better.  If you don't mind my asking, are you from Québec?  My Canadian half is Québecois.  :)
No Silver I am from BC. My grandparents are from Quebec.

Just wanted to splash a little color into this convo...these are my 'metallic nails' from the 30 mani marathon. One coat of Bondi Botanical Beauty and three layers of alternating metallic purple and blue stamping in a camo design :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Very cool! I love the color combo!

And now, yes, as an "embarrassed for these people Canadian" <<< yeah it is a thing!!!, I will join in the "stop feeding the trolls" campaign. I'm all happy with my black & white mani with Top of the Rock, and stamping experiment #2, which is still going strong on day 6 (though this is the original photo, it really is about the same). Yeah, yeah, I'll get to metallics soon enough... :icon_chee Maybe tomorrow.. This is absolutely beautiful!
LL

Quote: Originally Posted by Sam Clysdale /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How would that make the situation better?

No Silver I am from BC. My grandparents are from Quebec.

I liked back at your previous post ... wow, I didn't even know there was such a thing as heart cancer and I've had a zillion tests of the heart the past two months! Maybe that's what's wrong with mine? What are your dad's symptoms?

I don't think I recognize your name? Hi, Sam ... I'm Angi. A Bondi original fan girl ... How about you? We are waiting for an email from Bondi to select our colors for October. That would definitely help our immediate situation by giving us some good, fun, friendly, encouraging, positive, juicy bottles of nail polish that will make our eyes glaze over and we will develop into zombies as we lose sleep trying to decide how to possibly explain ANOTHER three boxes of polish because we couldn't make up our minds AGAIN ...... 

Hello Angi,

Chest pains and hard couching. He also said its like his heart is being crush and high build up of water around the heart more then normal. He also has a hard time breathing.

Hello Angi,

Chest pains and hard couching. He also said its like his heart is being crush and high build up of water around the heart more then normal. He also has a hard time breathing.

Sounds awful ... that's definitely not my problem. Saw a new cardiologist this week. He has me keeping a log of my symptoms for a month before he does anything at all ... was hoping to have answers by now. Is your dad in the hospital or a long-term care facility? It must be so sad to watch him struggle ... sending a prayer for you both. 

Back to Bondi .... what are your favorite/favorites of the sneak peeks of October colors? I think my favorite is probably Haters Gonna Hate.

Quote: Originally Posted by jessicalriley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm loving all of the stamping manis! I've got some plates on the way & I'm glad Bondis work well with stamping.
smile.gif

I've got stamping stuff on my Christmas Wish List .... can you give me some idea of what kind of stamper to go with?

I've got stamping stuff on my Christmas Wish List .... can you give me some idea of what kind of stamper to go with?
I kind of like the Konad brand nail stamping plates.

Back to Bondi .... what are your favorite/favorites of the sneak peeks of October colors? I think my favorite is probably Haters Gonna Hate.

I like haters gonna Hate. I really love the name for Cuff me. It kinda of sound naughty like 50 shades of grey naughty.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'd probably only have 17 friends too if I was that bitter hehe
laughno.gif

Yup.  Don't sweat it Richard, people with ugly hearts shouldn't have pretty polish.

Thank you LoLo22

I kind of like the Konad brand nail stamping plates.

Can you use any brand of stamper with a different brand's plates?

Can you use any brand of stamper with a different brand's plates?
I think the stamper does not matter. I have one from Essence and it works fine on my konad plates.

Quote:  I like haters gonna Hate. I really love the name for Cuff me. It kinda of sound naughty like 50 shades of grey naughty.
Someone earlier in the thread mentioned using that one with Like a Lady so she could say "Cuff Me Like a Lady." All the hoopla surrounding Shades of Grey has flooded the hospital delivery rooms the past week or so .... looks like the author forget to include anything about CONTRACEPTION or DECEPTION or whatever the word is......

Quote: Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Heads up ladies, someone just posted on the Facebook page that Bondi is a scam and they'll never send you products.....oh heavens to betsy!
icon_rolleyes.gif

I am amazed at how much time some people have to hate on a service they've never experienced.
iagree.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by TheSilverNail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just read the FB thread.  So painfully transparently a troll, and quite funny too.  However, it's made me think of some new polish names for ya, Richard:

-- Favorite Hallucination

-- You're the Scam

-- Peachy Goddess (may be trademarked)

-- Shame On You
Loving the last one! You inspired me to think about a couple names, too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Bondi should develop an iconic signature color, called Bondi Girl (kinda like everyone knows Stila Kitten, Nars Orgasm or MAC Russian Red). How cool would that be?

Also, if they have an unnamed dark green, like a hunter green, I can totally see it being called Troll Patrol 
rofl2.gif

rofl2.gif

Back