(Discussion) Bondi New York subscription refund/issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  First time to ever paint my nails red. Love Horny Mistress! The stamping isn't perfect but I like it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Looks great!

Back to Bondi .... what are your favorite/favorites of the sneak peeks of October colors? I think my favorite is probably Haters Gonna Hate.
I like haters gonna Hate. I really love the name for Cuff me. It kinda of sound naughty like 50 shades of grey naughty. Welcome to the group Sam! I was thinking the same thing about cuff me. Haha. Can't wait to get that and haters gonna hate in my grubby paws!

Is it the weekend yet?  I'm ready to start stalking my inbox for the Bondi October selection e-mail!  
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Is it the weekend yet?  I'm ready to start stalking my inbox for the Bondi October selection e-mail!  
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Jess, Bondi posted on FB a little while ago that they were working on the finishing touches to the email and may get it out today, but definitely this weekend. So .... the STALK begins ... 

Quote: Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Jess, Bondi posted on FB a little while ago that they were working on the finishing touches to the email and may get it out today, but definitely this weekend. So .... the STALK begins ... 

Thanks, I don't have Facebook, so sometimes I miss out on information.  

Thanks, I don't have Facebook, so sometimes I miss out on information.  

I'm in the same situation with Twitter and Instagram and Pinterest. I miss everything that is posted on those social medias.

I'm in the same situation with Twitter and Instagram and Pinterest. I miss everything that is posted on those social medias.

OMG!  The only one I do have is Pinterest!  I love Pinterest!  There is no drama and negativity on Pinterest!  I had Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, but I closed all my accounts about 3 months ago and have not looked back.  

OMG!  The only one I do have is Pinterest!  I love Pinterest!  There is no drama and negativity on Pinterest!  I had Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, but I closed all my accounts about 3 months ago and have not looked back.  
I'm with you! I do Pinterest & Twitter, but FB was killing me. So much negativity & mob mentality. Can't stand it.

Thanks for the info!  I am definitely stalking my email now!

i have a Pinterest account, I just don't use it. I thought I was going to love it, but my old computer did not like it for some reason. And I messed up on setting up my options and topics so it's there but unused. They send me an email once a week about posts I may like, but I just haven't taken the time to set it back up since it gained in popularity (I signed up when it was still by invitation only).

Quote: Originally Posted by jessicalriley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm with you! I do Pinterest & Twitter, but FB was killing me. So much negativity & mob mentality. Can't stand it.

Whew, I know, Jessica! Been caught up in the hate this morning. You wouldn't believe the things the admins of the Bondi Hate Group have posted in my private messages! They are SICK....

Quote: Originally Posted by jessicalriley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Whew, I know, Jessica! Been caught up in the hate this morning. You wouldn't believe the things the admins of the Bondi Hate Group have posted in my private messages! They are SICK....

Wait, WHAT?! They are sending you private messages? 

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wait, WHAT?! They are sending you private messages? 
That's just weird... However, that further proves our point that those women are crazy and have nothing better to do with their time.

Angi, darlin', you can report them for harassing you. I definitely think you should!

Did anyone get their vouchers yet that were referred to in the last email? Just making sure I didn't miss it.

Quote: Originally Posted by txsfajsmama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone get their vouchers yet that were referred to in the last email? Just making sure I didn't miss it.

Not yet. They're working on the emails I think.

Just call me Stalky McStalkStalk!

I'm with you! I do Pinterest
Oh my gosh! That is totally unacceptable and ridiculous. Report them for sure. I'm so sorry Angi!

Back to polish!

Does anyone know how Strawberry Fields compares to Julep's Nan (shade wise) ?? 

Quote: Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Back to polish!

Does anyone know how Strawberry Fields compares to Julep's Nan (shade wise) ?? 

Good question, they do seem like dupes. From the swatches I've seen, it looks like Nan is more of a light brick red and Strawberry Fields is a strawberry smoothie red. Does that make sense?

Back