(Discussion) Bondi New York subscription refund/issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I was only referring to the group called: "Bondi New York Fans ;)". That totally makes sense though! lol, that's such a funny term - swap lifted! It's like cartjacked! I'm not even sure where the group is you're referring to, is it on Facebook?
smile.gif

OOooooooo, I must try this soon!
Swap lifted means you trade with another person and you never get the item that was promised to you for your item.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sam Clysdale /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Swap lifted means you trade with another person and you never get the item that was promised to you for your item.

Yup, that's just not cool....at all!
smileno.gif

It's Friday! So some updates.

1). Selection email for the October box will be going out tomorrow evening,

2). This will be followed up at the same time with the voucher email.

There are three colors that are the feature of the October box, but we are actually launching five. You will be able to select from the existing Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter collections as well as opting for any or most of the new colors for October.

Let me know if you have any questions :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Rich

Mine too!  I MUST have that RIGHTNOWTHISMINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what are your favorite/favorites of the sneak peeks of October colors? I think my favorite is probably Haters Gonna Hate.

Haha!  In the books there was a lot of opening of condoms and a trip to the doctor for birth control.  I would have thought those books resulted in lots of trips to the bathroom for a little "me time" than more coital bliss lol.

PS:  I hated those books so much!  She acted like a 2 year old...certainly not old enough to even have sex.  If I had to hear from her (Oh My!) inner goddess one more time, I think I was gonna find the author and beat her with her own poorly written book!

Quote:

Someone earlier in the thread mentioned using that one with Like a Lady so she could say "Cuff Me Like a Lady." All the hoopla surrounding Shades of Grey has flooded the hospital delivery rooms the past week or so .... looks like the author forget to include anything about CONTRACEPTION or DECEPTION or whatever the word is......

I won a bottle of Bondi City Slicker on Facebook. Shipping was really fast, it was shipped Tuesday and it arrived Thursday. The formula is amazing, I am in love. Definitely what I needed to convince me I really have to have a Bondi subscription.

Quote: Originally Posted by bonita22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I won a bottle of Bondi City Slicker on Facebook. Shipping was really fast, it was shipped Tuesday and it arrived Thursday. The formula is amazing, I am in love. Definitely what I needed to convince me I really have to have a Bondi subscription.

Congrats! It really is an amazing formula.

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Haha!  In the books there was a lot of opening of condoms and a trip to the doctor for birth control.  I would have thought those books resulted in lots of trips to the bathroom for a little "me time" than more coital bliss lol.

PS:  I hated those books so much!  She acted like a 2 year old...certainly not old enough to even have sex.  If I had to hear from her (Oh My!) inner goddess one more time, I think I was gonna find the author and beat her with her own poorly written book!

Quote:

Someone earlier in the thread mentioned using that one with Like a Lady so she could say "Cuff Me Like a Lady." All the hoopla surrounding Shades of Grey has flooded the hospital delivery rooms the past week or so .... looks like the author forget to include anything about CONTRACEPTION or DECEPTION or whatever the word is......

Yep, LOTS of emphasis on safe sex and Birth Control. 

I love those books...I'm halfway through book 2 after reading them all once already.

I so agree with you, hon.  I wish people would just seriously stop.  I know people say stuff that tweak other people but I truly wish they would just disengage and ignore!  If it's ignored, it stops.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooby Dynamite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I my opinion, that whole thread should be deleted. Along with every other defamatory and antagonist comment they choose to post. Its all so ridiculous that it isn't worthy of our or Bondi's time.

I love this!  The little circles really make it.

Quote:

Rainbow Rhinestones: Featuring Bondi new York

I love this!  The little circles really make it.

Quote:

Rainbow Rhinestones: Featuring Bondi new York
Thanks! I used dental floss picks just for fun to see how it would look lol!

You might enjoy this...

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/340987215

This one is hysterical too...   http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/315616160

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby Dynamite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep, LOTS of emphasis on safe sex and Birth Control. 

I love those books...I'm halfway through book 2 after reading them all once already.

I did not love them.  I cringed every time I saw some woman post about how wonderful Christian Grey is and how they want a man just like him.  He reads as a text book domestic abuser.  I thought the writing was like something a horny adolescent would write...in other words, completely immature.  The repetition was crazy stupid.

From a review on Amazon:

Ana says "Jeez" 81 times and "oh my" 72 times. She "blushes" or "flushes" 125 times, including 13 that are "scarlet," 6 that are "crimson," and one that is "stars and stripes red." (I can't even imagine.) Ana "peeks up" at Christian 13 times, and there are 9 references to Christian's "hooded eyes," 7 to his "long index finger," and 25 to how "hot" he is (including four recurrences of the epic declarative sentence "He's so freaking hot."). Christian's "mouth presses into a hard line" 10 times. Characters "murmur" 199 times, "mutter" 49 times, and "whisper" 195 times (doesn't anyone just talk?), "clamber" on/in/out of things 21 times, and "smirk" 34 times. Christian and Ana also "gasp" 46 times and experience 18 "breath hitches," suggesting a need for prompt intervention by paramedics. Finally, in a remarkable bit of symmetry, our hero and heroine exchange 124 "grins" and 124 "frowns"... which, by the way, seems an awful lot of frowning for a woman who experiences "intense," "body-shattering," "delicious," "violent," "all-consuming," "turbulent," "agonizing" and "exhausting" orgasms on just about every page.

Oh wow!  I never thought to do that.  What a qick and great way to make lines!  I'm putting that one in my  "other people are more creative than me so why bother to think up something clever on my own" bag of tricks.

Quote:

Thanks! I used dental floss picks just for fun to see how it would look lol!

Sorry, I didn't mean to post and leave, but I had lots of information gathering to do. I would like to say I was a big enough person to just ignore the trolls, but I took the initiative to report Jolene Crowley's comment re: Walmart shopping when I asked her why she was here (on Bondi's page). I don't know if Bondi or FB took down that thread, but I think your comment was part of that thread, OiiO.

When Jolene didn't want to answer my question, she sent me a private message on FB. Which led to access to the link to THEIR group which allowed me to collect enough information to report them all to FB. FB says the posts on their page do not constitute bullying or harassment. I have written to Facebook with a list of their names and explained that they are posting under their individual names on other pages to avoid being stopped in their harassment campaign. Their admins are Doug Hutt and Marisha S. Brooks.

And one of the recently added members is our very own Sam Clysdale who showed up in our threads here last night. Sam, are you spying or straddling the fence? Tell your friends that we are through with them. We have taken the appropriate steps to move forward and we will. 

Richard, I feel like you are in full rights of FB's policies to block these people who are just there to make trouble. I don't know if the other ladies agree with me, but that seems to be the best solution. If they want to come back with different names and continue the hate, then that's just more information we can gather.

In the meantime, ladies, how many times have you checked your email this afternoon??? C'mon, fess up .... 3 times .... 6 times .... more? .... keeping your email tab open to see when you get a new email .... ???  The countdown is ON! 
icon_cheers.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I guess those crazies can't handle the truth, because my comment was suddenly deleted by Facebook AKA they probably begged their fellow group members to flag it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby Dynamite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I my opinion, that whole thread should be deleted. Along with every other defamatory and antagonist comment they choose to post. Its all so ridiculous that it isn't worthy of our or Bondi's time.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sam Clysdale /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I did not see the point of you guys commenting on someone's post. I kind of find it a bit trolling. Its just throwing more oil on the fire. Also I think James on the Bondi page is not really helping anything. Let the company handle themselves. Why be apart of a drama war that is not your own. Your only going to get burned. Like when I comment in the Julep group to a girl about just wiping off spilled items from a warehouse sale. She was not happy to hear that.

Latest posts

Back