(Discussion) Bondi New York subscription refund/issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Back to polish!

Does anyone know how Strawberry Fields compares to Julep's Nan (shade wise) ?? 

Good question, they do seem like dupes. From the swatches I've seen, it looks like Nan is more of a light brick red and Strawberry Fields is a strawberry smoothie red. Does that make sense?

Yeah, I'm sensing a bit more orange in SF than Nan too. Guess I might just have to get it and compare in person then :-D

Good question, they do seem like dupes. From the swatches I've seen, it looks like Nan is more of a light brick red and Strawberry Fields is a strawberry smoothie red. Does that make sense?

......and now I want a Strawberry Smoothie.....lol MMmmmmmmm

Yeah, I'm sensing a bit more orange in SF than Nan too. Guess I might just have to get it and compare in person then :-D

Great idea! If you don't mind posting a comparison swatch, I would love to see them together :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Great idea! If you don't mind posting a comparison swatch, I would love to see them together :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If I do, I definitely will! 

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

......and now I want a Strawberry Smoothie.....lol MMmmmmmmm

I know, right? I might have to make some with lunch this afternoon if we still have strawberries left. 

Back to polish!

Does anyone know how Strawberry Fields compares to Julep's Nan (shade wise) ?? 

Hold that thought...

Nan could be SF's dusty, older cousin. They have some similarities but SF is definitely a much more vivacious color. 

I guess those crazies can't handle the truth, because my comment was suddenly deleted by Facebook AKA they probably begged their fellow group members to flag it.

I guess those crazies can't handle the truth, because my comment was suddenly deleted by Facebook AKA they probably begged their fellow group members to flag it.

What did you say?

I my opinion, that whole thread should be deleted. Along with every other defamatory and antagonist comment they choose to post. Its all so ridiculous that it isn't worthy of our or Bondi's time.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What did you say?

Actually, not much at all. I said that Bondi had all the rights to delete the comments with false/defamatory info, like the ones where a lady called them a scam and that people will never receive their polishes, or where those crazies kept insisting that Ashley and other supporters are paid Facebook fans. So, in a way, I guess it's very convenient for them if that comment is deleted so other people see only their side of the story. I might have sounded a little condenscending by inserting *honey* in the middle of the post, but that's about it. I certainly did not throw insults left and right or use swear words, like the person I was replying to did when talking to Ashley and Angi.

I did not see the point of you guys commenting on someone's post. I kind of find it a bit trolling. Its just throwing more oil on the fire. Also I think James on the Bondi page is not really helping anything. Let the company handle themselves. Why be apart of a drama war that is not your own. Your only going to get burned. Like when I comment in the Julep group to a girl about just wiping off spilled items from a warehouse sale. She was not happy to hear that.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sam Clysdale /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I did not see the point of you guys commenting on someone's post. I kind of find it a bit trolling. Its just throwing more oil on the fire. Also I think James on the Bondi page is not really helping anything. Let the company handle themselves. Why be apart of a drama war that is not your own. Your only going to get burned. Like when I comment in the Julep group to a girl about just wiping off spilled items from a warehouse sale. She was not happy to hear that.
Spilled items? Did she get a shipment that had spilled polish and I just had the same thing happen to me! (not Julep). I WANT to email the company to ask about getting a new one, but it really may not be worth it. There's about half of the polish left in the bottle, which I'm ok with, but there's polish ALL over the outside!

Nan could be SF's dusty, older cousin. They have some similarities but SF is definitely a much more vivacious color. 
Thanks Trix!! Definitely close but I love them both.

Spilled items? Did she get a shipment that had spilled polish and I just had the same thing happen to me! (not Julep). I WANT to email the company to ask about getting a new one, but it really may not be worth it. There's about half of the polish left in the bottle, which I'm ok with, but there's polish ALL over the outside
Its was grapefruit body scrub. I had the same thing happen to me and a damp cloth with a bit of vinegar would clean up the mess in no time.

Oh lord, I remember that! She went full on nuclear over your comments! I originally understood where she was coming from but she lost my support when she started attacking other people for offering an opinion. 

Its was grapefruit body scrub. I had the same thing happen to me and a damp cloth with a bit of vinegar would clean up the mess in no time.

Vinegar! Silly me, I didn't even think to try that! Thanks for the tip
smile.gif
I only lost about 2.5 ml of polish, I'd hate to email and ask for a replacement for something so small. Once I clean it up, I'll be happy with it.
biggrin.gif

Cheshire,

The only reason I made the Canadian swap group for Canadians only was due to the mass swap lifting in Julep Swap that happen 6/7 months ago.

I want a place that I could swap in peace and not worry about being swap lifted. Since the mods in the Julep group just brush it off like its nothing.

Vinegar! Silly me, I didn't even think to try that! Thanks for the tip
smile.gif
I only lost about 2.5 ml of polish, I'd hate to email and ask for a replacement for something so small. Once I clean it up, I'll be happy with it.
biggrin.gif

No problem Vinegar is amazing. Its also great for cleaning bathroom titles.

Cheshire,

The only reason I made the Canadian swap group for Canadians only was due to the mass swap lifting in Julep Swap that happen 6/7 months ago.

I want a place that I could swap in peace and not worry about being swap lifted. Since the mods in the Julep group just brush it off like its nothing.
I was only referring to the group called: "Bondi New York Fans ;)". That totally makes sense though! lol, that's such a funny term - swap lifted! It's like cartjacked! I'm not even sure where the group is you're referring to, is it on Facebook?
smile.gif

No problem Vinegar is amazing. Its also great for cleaning bathroom titles.

OOooooooo, I must try this soon!

Latest posts

Back