E.L.F. Cosmetics Disney Villains Collection!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, dare I say I might like this better than the MAC disney villains collection?

I know I'll never see it in stores but wow, looks awesome!

From experience I will tell you that 99% of walgreens employees don't really know anything about beauty products haha. I've already called a few of my stores and pretty much got a response like 
gruebel.gif
. Your best bet is to stop at a few stores ON the 15th and see if a display is out. There are around 8,000 walgreens stores total and 5,000 are getting the collection in so those are pretty good odds

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif

From experience I will tell you that 99% of walgreens employees don't really know anything about beauty products haha. I've already called a few of my stores and pretty much got a response like 
gruebel.gif
. Your best bet is to stop at a few stores ON the 15th and see if a display is out. There are around 8,000 walgreens stores total and 5,000 are getting the collection in so those are pretty good odds
That gives me hope, but none of my Walgreens sell ELF products in general. I've only found some at Target.. I'll definitely call/look in the 15th, but I'm thinking I'll probably miss out.

I can't wait. I have at least 10 Walgreens within a 20 mile drive from my house and many more within 40 miles. I will hunt these down if it takes all day!

That gives me hope, but none of my Walgreens sell ELF products in general. I've only found some at Target.. I'll definitely call/look in the 15th, but I'm thinking I'll probably miss out.
Don't lose hope! Drugstores are weird like that.....I just found a wet n wild display at cvs and they don't sell wnw products. Same with the nyc haloween display.....found it at walgreens and they don't sell that brand either.I don't think any walgreens has an elf display like target does, but since target is already stocking elfs fall 2012 python limited edition products they probably struck a deal with walgreens for the disney displays.

I was in Walgreens a few days ago and noticed an ELF display at the end of the shampoo aisle. It had those narrow palettes you buy the holder for and some brushes on it. That's the only ELF I have noticed in the store near my office and it was not in the cosmetic aisle.

Don't lose hope! Drugstores are weird like that.....I just found a wet n wild display at cvs and they don't sell wnw products. Same with the nyc haloween display.....found it at walgreens and they don't sell that brand either.I don't think any walgreens has an elf display like target does, but since target is already stocking elfs fall 2012 python limited edition products they probably struck a deal with walgreens for the disney displays.
I'll call ahead and see on release day. If they are going to stock, I'll have to rush and grab some lol. Thanks for the tip off!

As of right now they are not going to be sold online since they were produced in such limited numbers. Besides calling ahead there is no way to find out the exact stores receiving the items. I already called multiple walgreens and they are pretty much in the dark about what each store gets until it arrives. But they should know a day or two before the release if they have received it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> *sorry I can't quote I'm typing from my phone >.

I have gotten in good with the Walgreens cosmetic lady around here. If I call and ask for her specifically she will give me the low down. She loves me because I buy a ton and always make sure to take it to the makeup counter and not the front where she doesn't get credit.

Ooo, I really hope one my Walgreen's carried this! I'm especially digging Cruelle de Ville's palette *swoon*

As of right now they are not going to be sold online since they were produced in such limited numbers.

Besides calling ahead there is no way to find out the exact stores receiving the items. I already called multiple walgreens and they are pretty much in the dark about what each store gets until it arrives. But they should know a day or two before the release if they have received it
smile.gif

*sorry I can't quote I'm typing from my phone >.<
Uh oh.  I'm not scheduled to go back to the States until October 15th so I'm thinking I might miss out on this.  I can't imagine that they'd have any left by the time I get there.  They look so cool, I would really love an opportunity to buy them!  

If anyone would care to help a fellow MakeUpTalker out who has a Paypal account I'd be happy to send money for the three palettes, shipping and handling and also enough for a palette for you to make it worth your while to send to me and to thank you for going out of your way to help a fellow makeupaholic.  I get mail and packages at my grandparents' house so the shipping would just be domestic, not international.  

My walgreens will probably not get these..  Not that lucky.. I would love to buy them!!  I had a hard time finding the limited edition maybelline eye studio products.. We have like 5-6 walgreens here but always have trouble finding things others seem to get.

I live in a huge city so I know ill be able to get them here, I want 2 of the 3. You cant.beat the price!

Back