E.L.F. Cosmetics Disney Villains Collection!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I know what I am going to be doing this weekend!  Stalking local Walgreens to find the collection!  Good luck to all!

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Guess I know what I am going to be doing this weekend!  Stalking local Walgreens to find the collection!  Good luck to all!
Me too. I already told hub I need them and would be "on the hunt".
bud.gif

Haha I love it!  I hope your husband is like mine and while he does not understand the obsession will at least tag along in your quests/adventures!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too. I already told hub I need them and would be "on the hunt".
bud.gif

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha I love it!  I hope your husband is like mine and while he does not understand the obsession will at least tag along in your quests/adventures!
Oh he will totally help me hunt! He's good like that. I'm very lucky. My dad would never do that with my mom... I have to do it with her lol.

Yay!  Ahh yes the dads are from another era!  But at least your mom has you!  Who doesn't love shopping?

Oh he will totally help me hunt! He's good like that. I'm very lucky. My dad would never do that with my mom... I have to do it with her lol.

Gah I'm so angry!!!! One store near me put the display out today and it sold out in less than an hour!!! I've called 14 other stores and they also either sold out today or had no clue what I'm talking about....It's not even supposed to be put on the floor until Saturday!!! I really hope I don't miss out

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Gah I'm so angry!!!! One store near me put the display out today and it sold out in less than an hour!!! I've called 14 other stores and they also either sold out today or had no clue what I'm talking about....It's not even supposed to be put on the floor until Saturday!!! I really hope I don't miss out
Uh oh. I'm gonna go hunting tomorrow and see what I can find. If not I guess Ill have to Saturday too.

I had a few stores tell me they are supposed to receive shipments in tomorrow so hopefully these will be in there. I really hope all of us who want them will be able to find them soon 
smile.gif

That's nutty.  There's part of me that's curious and a part of me that totally does not feel like driving myself crazy hunting them down either if this turns into anything like what you described on a wider basis.  I don't even know what sorts of colors are in the darned things or if they're decent quality.  You'd think that if they knew it was going to be this popular that they'd make more to meet the demand instead of encouraging people to panic and scoop up extras to resell or hoard.

Originally Posted by mermuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's nutty.  There's part of me that's curious and a part of me that totally does not feel like driving myself crazy hunting them down either if this turns into anything like what you described on a wider basis.  I don't even know what sorts of colors are in the darned things or if they're decent quality.  You'd think that if they knew it was going to be this popular that they'd make more to meet the demand instead of encouraging people to panic and scoop up extras to resell or hoard.
You definitely make some good points. For me personally I love Disney stuff so the collectable value of it is worth almost as much to me as the makeup. I haven't owned too many Elf products, but I've heard really great things about their shadow primer and liquid liner so I think it's worth the gamble....and really for $30 I'm not going to complain. I couldn't even afford 2 products in the Mac villains line haha

Also I really hate people who go in and buy up popular products to hike up the price and resell. That happens all the time with Targets designer clothing colaborations 
pissoff.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by mermuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You definitely make some good points. For me personally I love Disney stuff so the collectable value of it is worth almost as much to me as the makeup. I haven't owned too many Elf products, but I've heard really great things about their shadow primer and liquid liner so I think it's worth the gamble....and really for $30 I'm not going to complain. I couldn't even afford 2 products in the Mac villains line haha

Also I really hate people who go in and buy up popular products to hike up the price and resell. That happens all the time with Targets designer clothing colaborations 
pissoff.gif

I know! I wish they'd put a limit on multiples... : /   My Walgreens has no idea what I was talking about when I went in asking about it. Haha

Luckily the Target in my area doesn't get swarmed with people buying up all the designer collabs. In fact I think they don't sell very well at my Target. Lol

Darn it, I just called my Walgreens and they hadn't heard anything about it. They took my name and number in case they get something in tomorrow :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My hubby is stopping at the bank after work and there is a Walgreens across the street. I sent him a text with the pic of all 3 and told him to check there. I can't believe he said ok!

Originally Posted by Conceited /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My hubby is stopping at the bank after work and there is a Walgreens across the street. I sent him a text with the pic of all 3 and told him to check there. I can't believe he said ok!
So sweet of your hubby! My husband would give me a frown if I'll ask him to do that for me. He is the "go-in-buy-get-out" person while i am the "go-in-roam-around-for-almost-an-hour-picking-up-some-stuff-then-not-buying" person when we go to drugstores.  I hope he'll find those for you!! Exciting!!

Went to Walgreens here, they didn't have it so the manager checked all of the stores in a 40 mile radius. None of them are getting it. How is that even possible? I live in Urban SoCal. Phooey!
frown.gif

Went to Walgreens here, they didn't have it so the manager checked all of the stores in a 40 mile radius. None of them are getting it. How is that even possible? I live in Urban SoCal. Phooey!
frown.gif
It seems like this collection is going to be miserable to track down for anyone who really wants it lol

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So sweet of your hubby! My husband would give me a frown if I'll ask him to do that for me. He is the "go-in-buy-get-out" person while i am the "go-in-roam-around-for-almost-an-hour-picking-up-some-stuff-then-not-buying" person when we go to drugstores.  I hope he'll find those for you!! Exciting!!
I am just like you, I can start out with a basket full of things and walk out with nothing after an hour!  My hubby loves when I do my makeup and encourages me to buy whatever I want (LUCKY)  I did make a promise to clean out my makeup closet (a full linen closet filled with all my makeup lol) I have so much new stuff I've bought and not used I promised to get rid of some before I buy too much more.

I'm just lucky he loves me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> He is VERY tolerant and lets me spend hours at Mac playing in pigments.  If he finds them I am going to have him pick up extras if anyone wants them. No outrageous extras just whatever the total comes to!

Fingers crossed! I'll update soon!

Back