E.L.F. Cosmetics Disney Villains Collection!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I popped into the Walgreens that's a few minutes from my house earlier on my way to uni to ask if they were getting the collection and they had no idea of what I was talking about :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> There are apparently quite a few more stores within a 2 mile radius of my house (according to the store locator - I don't recall EVER seeing any so close, so I'm rather confused) but I guess I'll be making a lot of calls later to try and narrow my search down for tomorrow.

I ran in my nearest Walgreen's this morning, and it looks like there are a couple of places sort of cleared out in the beauty section. They tend to do that before something comes in, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that means we're getting them. I've already told the hubby that we're going on the hunt tomorrow morning. He's fine with it, though--he thinks of it like Indy searching for the Holy Grail. Plus, he digs Disney, too. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by sinatraskitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Darn it, I just called my Walgreens and they hadn't heard anything about it. They took my name and number in case they get something in tomorrow
frown.gif
It seems even most of  the employees do not know.  I think it sucks that only a few Walgreens are going to get these.  

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You definitely make some good points. For me personally I love Disney stuff so the collectable value of it is worth almost as much to me as the makeup. I haven't owned too many Elf products, but I've heard really great things about their shadow primer and liquid liner so I think it's worth the gamble....and really for $30 I'm not going to complain. I couldn't even afford 2 products in the Mac villains line haha

Also I really hate people who go in and buy up popular products to hike up the price and resell. That happens all the time with Targets designer clothing colaborations 
pissoff.gif
I bet a lot will pop up at Ebay for $50 or more.  I refuse to pay that though.  I have a friend in Racine, WI who is going to look to see if he can find them.  I live in TN so perhaps we will find at least one.

I mean Walgreens has verified that it's going to be in 5,000 stores on the 15th....there are only like 8,000 stores total so you would think it wouldn't be THAT hard to find. I have over 20 Walgreens stores within 30 miles from my house so at least one or two HAVE to be getting it in. It's just a pain in the you know what calling them and I'm not going to drive all over town 

After finding this post I ran out to 2 different Walgreens this morning and no luck! One lady even told me that they don't carry any e.l.f products, I refuse to be discouraged and will keep looking, I have my mom on high alert too!

I mean Walgreens has verified that it's going to be in 5,000 stores on the 15th....there are only like 8,000 stores total so you would think it wouldn't be THAT hard to find. I have over 20 Walgreens stores within 30 miles from my house so at least one or two HAVE to be getting it in. It's just a pain in the you know what calling them and I'm not going to drive all over town 
The manager told me that stores are grouped into sections and apparently each section either gets the promo items or doesn't. I don't know how many stores qualify as a section but he says none of them have it in their waiting inventory lists near me. Not willing to drive two hours to spend $30.

At this point, I have called all the WalGreens I am willing to drive to, none have heard of the promo and have received their trucks already. Ah well.

Except I called all the WalGreens they have listed by me and they had no idea what I was talking about and had already received their trucks so I dont think this is an accurate list.

I got them, I got them!!!! Going to post a picture review and hopefully a video soon once I try them out 
lovelovee.gif
Yes! Can't wait.

I got them, I got them!!!! Going to post a picture review and hopefully a video soon once I try them out 
lovelovee.gif
Can't wait!! I'm glad Walgreens has these, not CVS. 
thumbsup2.gif

Hmm...the store I tried this morning is listed. There was no one in cosmetics at the time so I planned to go back anyway. We shall see. Are we sure it's not just a general Walgreens store locator?

Originally Posted by Jackieblue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm...the store I tried this morning is listed. There was no one in cosmetics at the time so I planned to go back anyway. We shall see. Are we sure it's not just a general Walgreens store locator?
Nope it's definitely a locator for the exact stores carrying the collection. Elf shared it on their facebook page 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jackieblue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think the ones they say are supposed to get the display got it after all. Or they are going to get it at some other point, I'm not sure which. The one listed for me is jsut a couple blocks up and I've spoken to the cosmetic clerk and the store manager, both said they didn't get any such display

That store locator is just that, a store locator and not necessarily stores that carry them. My list is full of stores that don't carry it here and it is all sold out online.

Back