E.L.F. Cosmetics Disney Villains Collection!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by sweetiegirlll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Uh oh.  I'm not scheduled to go back to the States until October 15th so I'm thinking I might miss out on this.  I can't imagine that they'd have any left by the time I get there.  They look so cool, I would really love an opportunity to buy them!  

If anyone would care to help a fellow MakeUpTalker out who has a Paypal account I'd be happy to send money for the three palettes, shipping and handling and also enough for a palette for you to make it worth your while to send to me and to thank you for going out of your way to help a fellow makeupaholic.  I get mail and packages at my grandparents' house so the shipping would just be domestic, not international.  
If they sell them at any of my Walgreens stores, I'd be happy to pick some up for you. I won't know till they come out, though lol.

Do we know the price point on these sets yet? It's elf so I know it won't be outrageous, but does anyone know nonetheless?

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The palettes are $9.99 each
smile.gif
Thank you! Even buying all 3 of them won't break my bank! YAY!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If they sell them at any of my Walgreens stores, I'd be happy to pick some up for you. I won't know till they come out, though lol.
Sounds good.  I'll cross my fingers for the both of us then!   
g.gif

So E.L.F. has me a little puzzled right now. I've been in touch with a few people from the company and they seem to be going back and forth with information on the collection. The first time I called customer service I asked for information on the palettes as well as the additional items I'd heard about (false lashes, eyeshadows, magic mirror, etc). They said they weren't releasing too much information, but that I was correct and there were various other items. That was like 5 days ago...

So today I talked to someone and they are being sooo much more hush hush about everything. I asked if they will be releasing anymore sneak peek photos of the palettes or other items before the launch and now they are not willing to confirm anything in the collection besides the 3 palettes. When I referenced my previous discussion they just kept avoiding the question and talked about how many great items are in the palettes. 

Maybe I'm thinking into it too much, but it really strikes me as unusual 
nixweiss.gif

They did confirm exactly what is included in each palette though:

8 eyeshadows

2 lip and cheek color pencils

1 eyeshadow primer

1 liquid liner

1 set of false lashes

eyelash adhesive glue

Wow! This is interesting... I haven't seen ELF in any of my Walgreens either. I wonder if it'll be at Target.

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So E.L.F. has me a little puzzled right now. I've been in touch with a few people from the company and they seem to be going back and forth with information on the collection. The first time I called customer service I asked for information on the palettes as well as the additional items I'd heard about (false lashes, eyeshadows, magic mirror, etc). They said they weren't releasing too much information, but that I was correct and there were various other items. That was like 5 days ago...

So today I talked to someone and they are being sooo much more hush hush about everything. I asked if they will be releasing anymore sneak peek photos of the palettes or other items before the launch and now they are not willing to confirm anything in the collection besides the 3 palettes. When I referenced my previous discussion they just kept avoiding the question and talked about how many great items are in the palettes. 

Maybe I'm thinking into it too much, but it really strikes me as unusual 
nixweiss.gif

They did confirm exactly what is included in each palette though:

8 eyeshadows

2 lip and cheek color pencils

1 eyeshadow primer

1 liquid liner

1 set of false lashes

eyelash adhesive glue
I cant get over how much stuff will be included for the 10.00 price tag. Thats pretty kool!

Originally Posted by Beautiijunkii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow! This is interesting... I haven't seen ELF in any of my Walgreens either. I wonder if it'll be at Target.
Nope. Elf gave exclusive distribution rights to Walgreens for the limited number made so they aren't even able to sell them on their own website 

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I cant get over how much stuff will be included for the 10.00 price tag. Thats pretty kool!
I know!! I'm especially excited there will be liquid liners in each of them. Such a great value 
smile.gif

I really hope at least one of the Walgreens in my area gets these! I think there are about 15 within a 10 mile radius of my house lol. If not, I will be in Chicago starting the 18th so if I don't find them here I will hope that they aren't all sold out and scour every Walgreens I see hehe

The lady at my local Walgreens knew about it and told me the trucks come in around 2 to 3 am and she stocks everything when she comes in at 8 am.  It sounds like my Walgreens is going to have them.  I live in a medium sized city so I am so excited!

I wonder how many will end up at Ebay for $75 to $100 unless Walgreens limits the number a person can purchase?

I want all 3!!! There is only one Walgreens in this podunk town I live in so I'm hoping they carry them.

so my walgreens told me they get their trucks on tuesday so call on wednesday to see if they have it

dont know if its the same everywhere

My Walgreens doesn't carry ELF either, but they did have some products at Christmas. So just because yours doesn't usually have ELF, doesn't mean they won't get this collection. *fingers crossed*

These look like great stocking stuffers for some of my friends. I hope I can buy one of each. Thank you for sharing!
smile.gif

Back