Escape Monthly

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oooh I would love an Ireland box!  What is the coupon code?
It's a $24.99 voucher for your first box from PlumDistrict.com.

Quote: Originally Posted by Rory /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oooh I would love an Ireland box!  What is the coupon code?
It's a $24.99 voucher for your first box from PlumDistrict.com.

THANK YOU!!! Just went and snatched that right up!  My hubby loves Ireland, so it'll be a fun March treat to share!  

THANK YOU!!! Just went and snatched that right up!  My hubby loves Ireland, so it'll be a fun March treat to share!  
You're welcome! I think I might wait for another month because I have too many subscription boxes coming next month.

Ahh I hope it is an Ireland box then! (And it should be, as their CS doesn't have any reason to mislead since she was trying to get me to stay subscribed by telling me the March destination) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's what it says on the site! It better be right or I'll be quite unhappy! That's the whole reason I'm signing up!

That's what it says on the site! It better be right or I'll be quite unhappy! That's the whole reason I'm signing up!
Oh cool, it's already on the site! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm so glad! I hope you love it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did anyone get the NY box?
Not yet! Mine just shipped out today. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't wait to see what you guys get! I almost signed up for one!
I'll definitely be posting photos on my blog when I get it!

Quote: Originally Posted by ikecarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Got my box today!
Aw man bummed I missed it, looks like I would have loved that box! Great review thanks for sharing! 

Aw man bummed I missed it, looks like I would have loved that box! Great review thanks for sharing! 
You're more than welcome! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And thank you for reading/visiting my blog!

If you use coupon Maybrooks20 on Plum District you can get it for $20. Awesome deal!

I think I'll try a box!

Quote: Originally Posted by LadyManah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If you use coupon Maybrooks20 on Plum District you can get it for $20. Awesome deal!

I think I'll try a box!
Awh, darn it! I paid $25 using the 50% off offer on Groupon. Still, not a bad deal!

I'm looking forward to the Ireland box. I'm from Dublin and have been feeling homesick as of late!

Got this email from Escape Monthly today, in case anyone's interested in some spoilers!

Got this email from Escape Monthly today, in case anyone's interested in some spoilers!

My mam is constantly baking soda bread. I might give the one that comes in this box to her just so I can hear her proclaim that "it's not as delicious as our family recipe" haha.

Hmm...I'm guessing shamrock/clover seeds. 
I'm hoping for some of my most missed snacks, like cadbury bueno bars, mars bars, lion bars...curly wurlys. Anything chocolate! 

As for body cream I have no idea. 

Quote: Originally Posted by EevieK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My mam is constantly baking soda bread. I might give the one that comes in this box to her just so I can hear her proclaim that "it's not as delicious as our family recipe" haha.

Hmm...I'm guessing shamrock/clover seeds. 
I'm hoping for some of my most missed snacks, like cadbury bueno bars, mars bars, lion bars...curly wurlys. Anything chocolate! 

As for body cream I have no idea. 
Looking at your profile on the side, since you live in LA, you should be able to get all of those listed chocolate bars from specialty markets near you! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I live in California too (NorCal) and I've been able to buy all of those in a number of super markets. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Looking at your profile on the side, since you live in LA, you should be able to get all of those listed chocolate bars from specialty markets near you! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I live in California too (NorCal) and I've been able to buy all of those in a number of super markets. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I totally can, but I hate how overpriced they are! I can get those candies for 60 cents back home, no way in hell am I paying $5 here! (Looking at you, RocketFizz!)
My aunties send me "care packages" every now and then, and my mom's best friend owns an import store. When I'm visiting my parents I stock up, LOL.

Maybe someone who got the New York box can answer my question: how is the chocolate sauce. Is it delicious or just okay? The reason I am wondering is because if it is really good I might decide to buy the New York box. (There are some boxes left according to their site.)

Back