FabFitFun Fall 2013 Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by marlowe17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  https://twitter.com/GiulianaRancic/status/380384740072628224/photo/1

This was just posted on twitter. I love it!
claps.gif

Thank you so much for posting this! I was really hoping for a good spoiler and I am liking what I see!

How fun! I always wondered if your birthday fell on a holiday if it was more special or if you celebrated twice as much :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Lol usually it's nothing too major. I might do more this year though because I'm actually off on my bday! =)

They just posted this on their FB! (Sorry, I don't know how to do spoilers on my phone...)
Love it!!! I'm already happy with this box =)

Oh, I'm so happy I didn't cancel!  I love (Spoiler-highlight to read) Gorjana+Griffin's designs and this one is especially beautiful!  This is definitely going to be worth $50!

Maybe they're learning from PopSugar's success?

Oh, I'm so happy I didn't cancel!  I love (Spoiler-highlight to read) Gorjana+Griffin's designs and this one is especially beautiful!  This is definitely going to be worth $50! Maybe they're learning from PopSugar's success?
Me too!! Lets hope they are! =)

Oooh, I just got an email with "Fall Box 411" that says they'll be billing me on 9/25/13 and shipping on 10/9/13!  It also confirms the $175+ value that someone saw elsewhere.  I can't wait now!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKellyC /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They just posted this on their FB! (Sorry, I don't know how to do spoilers on my phone...)

This costs $57 on the G+G site. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If we never cancelled this box...its like Birchbox right, once you sign up they keep billing you?

Quote: Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If we never cancelled this box...its like Birchbox right, once you sign up they keep billing you?

That's right. Although you should get a reminder email before they charge you to give you a chance to cancel. According to my email, cards are charged 9/25.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKellyC /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too!! 

This already makes up for the price of the box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If this is just one of the items in the box, I can't wait :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D 

I love the scarf and am tempted. Does anyone know... If we didn't sign up by 8/31, do we still get the Pur-Lisse?

Crap, I always thought this box was kind of a joke but I really like that scarf! Were the summer boxes all different like the first box? I remember that first box was horrendous!

Summer box was good. It had a purlisse cleanser, lip gloss, orly polish, sea salt spray, evian spray, tanning stuff, and sunglasses that were a miss for me. You could trade in the glasses but there was a fee and I was traveling so it didn't happen. I'm thrilled to be staying for fall. I assume there will be mostly beauty items plus the scarf. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello ladies...I wasn't planning on joining you on this thread since I canceled FFF. Damn them, they totally just drew me back in with that adorable G&G scarf. So here we go... Bring it FFF!!

Back