FabFitFun Fall 2013 Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This season will be my first box . I get popsugar I was wondering if anyone here gets both boxes and could tell me how they think they compare or If they are alike. I am so excited about this box.

I think I'm cancelling for this season. I'm not a scarf person and it's too hot for them here in south Florida and I'm not willing to gamble for $50 on the rest. I'm gunna keep up with spoilers though and if I like what I see I might sign back up if boxes are still available and gift the scarf to a friend in Tennessee.

Quote: Originally Posted by sparklesgirlxox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This season will be my first box . I get popsugar I was wondering if anyone here gets both boxes and could tell me how they think they compare or If they are alike. I am so excited about this box.

There have only been 2 boxes so far, so it's hard to tell, really. The first two boxes seem to be more focused on beauty items, while Popsugar is kind of all over the place with more of a variety. I'll be interesting to see if the fall box keeps up with that trend!

I am so excited for this box!

I can't wait to get it....its kinda crazy lol.

I think its mainly the scarf, I was super sad when Popsugar sent the gorjana scarf and I didn't get that month :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am so excited for this box!

I can't wait to get it....its kinda crazy lol.

I think its mainly the scarf, I was super sad when Popsugar sent the gorjana scarf and I didn't get that month :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ditto. I think that's why I was quick to give in and sign up for this box!

There is a living social out there for $25 which gets you $50 towards G&G merch.

This is my first FFF box. Do they usually release more than 1 teaser or box contents before it starts shipping? Or do you have to wait for people to get their boxes? Also I can't remember, is everyone's box the same or are there variations? Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by TracyT /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my first FFF box. Do they usually release more than 1 teaser or box contents before it starts shipping? Or do you have to wait for people to get their boxes?

Also I can't remember, is everyone's box the same or are there variations? Thanks!

Box contents are the same; there may be variations among color or fragrance. I can't remember them releasing any other spoilers for the spring or summer box - just the one. But it's been a while, so I may be wrong. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, I re-subbed. That cute Gorjana scarf spoiler did me in lol.

This is my first FFF box. Do they usually release more than 1 teaser or box contents before it starts shipping? Or do you have to wait for people to get their boxes? Also I can't remember, is everyone's box the same or are there variations? Thanks!
Pretty much all boxes were the same last time except for different flavors of food and different color of nailpolish. And I don't think there were any spoilers last time, maybe one for some reason I rememeber the sunglasses being the spoiler last time.

Quote: Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pretty much all boxes were the same last time except for different flavors of food and different color of nailpolish.

And I don't think there were any spoilers last time, maybe one for some reason I rememeber the sunglasses being the spoiler last time.

Thanks! Good to know. This Fall box is my birthday gift to myself. I want to know what's in it and I don't. Ahhh. I can't wait!

Has anyone been charged? The email they sent last week said that the bill date was going to be 9/25.

I still havent been charged either i got an email saying 9/25/13 but when i logged into my account it says next charge 10/5/13 so who knows, i better get one!

Quote: Originally Posted by TracyT /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks! Good to know. This Fall box is my birthday gift to myself. I want to know what's in it and I don't. Ahhh. I can't wait!

I know!!!! Its like I just want to know what will be in this box but at the same time I want it to be a surprise. 

I think I just really REALLY really want this box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't wait to touch the scarf =)

I haven't been charged as well

I was just charged and they charged me twice! I sent an email back so hopefully it gets resolved. I only have one box subscription, $103 isn't something I can afford. This makes me so mad as I am already tight on funds and now $50 is tied up with this shit. This box better rock

I was just charged and they charged me twice! I sent an email back so hopefully it gets resolved. I only have one box subscription, $103 isn't something I can afford. This makes me so mad as I am already tight on funds and now $50 is tied up with this shit. This box better rock
Wtf? That is so not okay! Even if they correct it right away, they could cause overdrafts and bounced checks with that. I hope they give you your box half off or something for that crap.

It happenned to me too! I almost hit my credit card limit because of that charge because I was only expecting 50 dollars.

Back