FabFitFun Fall 2013 Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very tempted by the spoiler!! Wish there was a code!
There was a code for $15.00 or $5.00 off I believe but that expired at the end of August. Those who got the summer box got a slip with a code to pass on to friends. You could look online but I haven't seen or heard of any.

I love the scarf and am tempted. Does anyone know... If we didn't sign up by 8/31, do we still get the Pur-Lisse?
If you go to the fabfitfun website it still says you can get it! I checked today and there was a little box promoting it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's probably right in front of me and I'm missing it, but does anyone know where to look if anyone has signed up under you?

I think they removed the box from the VIP page. I remember seeing it there, but now it isn't anymore. I checked an old email that mentioned it, but the link just takes me to the purlisse website.  Sorry you missed it.
frown.gif

I just found this and it did work when I tested it Use coupon code LOVEVIP to save $5 off your first box! After seeing the spoiler I'm really tempted to sign up again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, I was going to cancel before the fall box, but that spoiler lured me in. I neeeeeeed it. So I guess I'm sticking around. I did like the summer box, so I hope this one is even better. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This scarf is so cute.  I thought about cancelling after all of the issues with the first box, but received a free summer box and decided to stick it out because I was pleased with the way they handled the matter.  I'm glad I did, I liked the summer box and I'm hoping the rest of the fall box is like the scarf.

Ahh I am having such an internal dilemma about whether or not to sub to fabfitfun.  I really like the scarf but I'm just so on the fence about the rest of the box being a miss.  Darn you, spoilers! 

Quote: Originally Posted by kayglass /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ahh I am having such an internal dilemma about whether or not to sub to fabfitfun.  I really like the scarf but I'm just so on the fence about the rest of the box being a miss.  Darn you, spoilers! 

At least the box as awhole costs less than the scarf would, so if the rest is a bust maybe you can justify it that way? haha...that's what I'm doing! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Exactly how I feel!!

Quote: Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There was a code for $15.00 or $5.00 off I believe but that expired at the end of August. Those who got the summer box got a slip with a code to pass on to friends.

You could look online but I haven't seen or heard of any.

If anyone has a code from the summer box that they'd like to pass along, PM me.  Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If anyone has a code from the summer box that they'd like to pass along, PM me.  Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I believe the $10 off codes from the summer box expired in August. I've been hoping for a $10 off code but have only found $5 off so far

I believe the $10 off codes from the summer box expired in August. I've been hoping for a $10 off code but have only found $5 off so far
Maybe I'm a dummy but I haven't seen the $5 off code. Could you share? Thanks!

The last two boxes were "meh" to me and I have a gorjanna gift card/code that I could use on the scarf if I really wanted, it would bring the price down to less than the box. 

Trying to decide if the box is worth $45-$50.  I'm leaning towards not purchasing. 

Quote: Originally Posted by wldflowur13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just found this and it did work when I tested it
Use coupon code LOVEVIP to save $5 off your first box!

After seeing the spoiler I'm really tempted to sign up again
smile.gif

Just saw this, thanks!

I'm really torn on this one.  It wouldn't be worth the $50 to me.  At $45 I'm on the fence.  But at $40, I think I would do it.  Maybe we could do a referral chain like people were doing (or at least suggested doing) for the shoptiques site from Popsugar?  I think you get $10 off for each friend that signs up.  Again, the only person who doesn't get it is whoever is last...

Maybe I'm a dummy but I haven't seen the $5 off code. Could you share? Thanks!

Hi Kay, The code is LOVEVIP for $5 off your box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I sent you a PM with the code as well. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The last two boxes were "meh" to me and I have a gorjanna gift card/code that I could use on the scarf if I really wanted, it would bring the price down to less than the box. 

Trying to decide if the box is worth $45-$50.  I'm leaning towards not purchasing. 

That spoiler definitely did it's job!! I had cancelled but now I'm really going back and forth on if I want to sign up again. I really enjoyed the Summer box.... But $50 seems pretty high to me. I was hoping they'd come out with a $10 code again.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That spoiler definitely did it's job!! I had cancelled but now I'm really going back and forth on if I want to sign up again. I really enjoyed the Summer box.... But $50 seems pretty high to me. I was hoping they'd come out with a $10 code again.

I am justifying it by telling myself that it only ships every 3 months...so that's really only a bit over $16 a month, and as long as there is at least one more item I love as much as the scarf, it'll be worth it for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Plus fall is my favorite, it's hard for me to say no to fall anything!

Back