FabFitFun Spring 2014 Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm so pleased with this box. I already used the primer today and I looooove it. And the kai smells nice, so tiny for that price tag tho! I would so trade for more primer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You can make them yourself for like $2!!!!  Buy fresh kale, rinse it off, break it apart(I take out the thick hard stems), toss with olive oil, bake spread out on baking sheet for 30 min. on 350.  Sprinkle with a little salt!  One bunch of Kale will leave you with a few servings.  (It shrinks a lot when it's baked though)
I've done that, and love the way they taste fresh. Unfortunately, mine didn't stay crunchy even when I put em in an air tight container.

I got the white cherries one, I wanted the black cherries one...oh well. Can't tell yet if I can even pull off wearing it. I have no use for the exercise DVD and ball, trying to trade those or I will end up gifting them.

I got the white with cherries one. I'm wearing it right now. Who knows how much I'll wear it in my daily life, but I'm enjoying it right now in my pajamas on a Saturday night and that's good enough for me!

I gifted an annual subscription to my momma for her birthday since I know she'd love the Kai perfume oil since she's a huge fan of gardenia (and so am I!). I just keep sniffing my wrists. Haha.

I got my box today! I tried all different ways to war that turband and all I could come up with was as a scarf for my three year old! Haha. My daughter is happy and it actually looks really cute! I got the white one with cherries in it. I used the exfoliating mitt and my skin is really soft! My son took my blue exercise ball since my daughter got my pink one from popsugar, lol. The chips were okay, but not the best to me. I haven't tried the dry shampoo or the primer yet. Most dry shampoos dont work for me, but this is the first one I've had that is clear so maybe it will be better! And, of course, I love the kai! I got it in a popsugar box last year around this time and used it everyday! Its definitely my favorite perfume.

I just spent the last hour trying to style my turban. I finally decided to take the ends and roll them up into somewhat of a rosette. I actually really like it. I folded the fabric in half so the "flower" does not stick out too much from my head and I am wearing it towards the side. I really like it. Both as a turban and in a headband style too. I tried to take a picture of it, but it does not photograph well with the polka dot print. I would love to see how everyone else is styling theirs.

Here's my question: Do these turbans require special outfits? Or are jeans and t-shirts okay?

Quote: Originally Posted by lindseylouwho /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got the white with cherries one. I'm wearing it right now. Who knows how much I'll wear it in my daily life, but I'm enjoying it right now in my pajamas on a Saturday night and that's good enough for me!

I gifted an annual subscription to my momma for her birthday since I know she'd love the Kai perfume oil since she's a huge fan of gardenia (and so am I!). I just keep sniffing my wrists. Haha.
That's about the only time I can imagine myself wearing the turband I got too (also white with cherries)
Kinda silly, seeing as how it's a $48 item and it may never been worn in public o_O

Quote: Originally Posted by Kenzie Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by lindseylouwho /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's about the only time I can imagine myself wearing the turband I got too (also white with cherries)
Kinda silly, seeing as how it's a $48 item and it may never been worn in public o_O

I was hoping Cut Gaia would allow for exchanges especially if it's a lower priced item and I offered to pay shipping. So far I haven't heard back since I contacted them late Friday. I hope, I hope. Cherries just don't work on me and I really want to wear a turband somewhere, somehow.

My FFF box came early.  We came back from a trip and there it was on the porch along with the Nina Garcia box.  It was so late but, I had to open up the box.

I got the same floral turband.  Like several of you, I have no idea how to style it.  I looked like I had bunny ears at one point.  I am not sure how to get it tight enough to keep my hair back.  I will have to try it out more today.

I am looking forward to trying out everything.

So this is how I think I would wear it. Most likely when out all day in the summer to keep my hair back. Still undecided.

Still waiting for mine - it's supposed to come tomorrow! I am a nervous wreck that I'll get the white w/ cherries band b/c it's the ONLY one I don't want.  Ahhh I'm hoping that someone will want to trade if that's the case b/c this is the reason I signed up for the box! 

Quote: Originally Posted by robyn0409 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So this is how I think I would wear it. Most likely when out all day in the summer to keep my hair back. Still undecided.

That looks super cute on you! I got the same turband as you.

I'm pretty disappointed because these aren't really much better quality than the 99 cent "Bunny Ear Headbands" I bought a year ago from China on eBay. XD I actually like the ones from ebay more because they are thinner and I can wear them wire side down, you know, just do them up opposite and have the "bunny ear" portion behind your head, under your hair. The Turband wires are too long so it feels uncomfortable. e__e I don't like wearing them "ear side up" because it looks stupid on me. XD;

If anyone is interested in cheapo turbands, go to ebay and search "Bunny Ear Headband" and sort price low to high, buy it now. They're... cheap. And almost exactly the same thing. You can try buying one for just 99 cents, free shipping.

IMO, $48 is kind of a rip-off. I for some reason didn't think these have wires in them and were kinda like head scarves, but seeing they have the wires, I don't like it much. Maybe if they were $20, but not $48. The quality isn't better enough.

I might just take the wire out and wear it as a head scarf. I just need to see if it is long enough to do that.

Quote: Originally Posted by LindseyJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This is my daughter wearing the turband as a scarf. She loves it, haha! I couldnt figure out how else to use it and she thinks its just "fabulous." lol.
That is ADORABLE!!

Quote: Originally Posted by LindseyJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my daughter wearing the turband as a scarf. She loves it, haha! I couldnt figure out how else to use it and she thinks its just "fabulous." lol.
What a beautiful little girl, that is too cute on her  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used my Dermasuri mitt and it was AMAZING. After using it I shaved my legs and they've never been as smooth, EVER. And when I applied my tanning lotion before the tanning bed today it glided on 10x more effortlessly than before. I'm so happy they put this in there, I wasn't excited about it but WOW I am hooked now. 

Latest posts

Back