Flower Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw these at my walmart yesterday but I didnt pick up any cause i was in a hurry, maybe ill go back today and look :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, she even has a close up. I contacted Walmart and Flower Beauty via email, twitter, and FB. Walmart sent me an autoresponse to which I sent them a colorful reply. Haven't had a response from any other  yet.
Any word on this yet? I lost the post for a while, but I am considering this line again and now I am curious yet again.

Wow! what a nice collection. I really like their all the connection especially the lipstick one.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think the stackables come out in March. For the concealer set, you could use them for contouring I suppose.
I went to Walmart on Friday and the stackables are out. I bought one of the lippie ones . The formula smells odd but the darkest color is highly pigmented. I also bought a blush duo. Lovee it for contouring.

This stuff looks so versatile and so cheap, I've only had luck finding it at one of my local Walmarts, and all they had was ONE BB cream left ! BUT from what I've seen, I'll want to try almost everything in the collection =) 

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Saw the same segment and I'm interested in the mascara since you can twist the mascara wand. The downside is that it's sold exclusively at Walmart and Walmart is known to allow people to open packages up so you have to be VERY careful in buying makeup at Walmart. I'm tempted to buy the mascara but I hate buying makeup at Walmart.
Which is why I stick to nail polish or stuff with safety seals

Originally Posted by Dekilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Any word on this yet? I lost the post for a while, but I am considering this line again and now I am curious yet again.
Nope, they never responded beyond that even though I have sent them a few emails. Their site doesn't say it is paraben free anymore though. Guess they got the picture when a gazillion people emailed them lol

Originally Posted by Bethesda1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When a makeup item does not have a sticker seal on it, like the Maybelline Color Whispers, I do open the lid for a second just to make sure it hasn't been used, because you cannot tell otherwise.  I always buy the ones I open, though, unless they have already been used.  I think pretty much all of the Flower products I have seen have seals on them though.  I bought the Gladiola velvet lipstick from the Flower line in a fit of "Oooo new stuff," but I have not tried it yet.
I do the same thing! I don't swatch it or anything, but if it doesn't have a safety seal I always look at it to make sure there's marks on it indicating someone use d it.

My walmart still doesn't have any Flower products yet, even though I really want to try them. I guess I'm going to have to order online. :/

I finally spotted the Flower display, horrible selection choice. If I do decide to use any of it I'll wait till it isn't so popular and has a better selection choice.

I finally spotted the Flower display, horrible selection choice. If I do decide to use any of it I'll wait till it isn't so popular and has a better selection choice.

I've been using the high shine lipgloss, blush duo, cream blush, lip butter and lipstick for a while now.

I REALLY like the powdered blush duo. It's really pretty colors and like said above, great for contouring. The cream blush is really pretty but I found it doesn't last very long.

I'm madly in love with the lip gloss. I got a coral color. I can't remember the name but it's very shiny and pigmented. The lipstick is pretty good too. I wear lip gloss more.

I enjoy the lip butter, but find that Revlon's feel better on the lip IMO.

That isn't true at all. I purchased quite a few products and saw clear as day METHYLPARABEN written in the ingredients list of several products.

Back