GlossyBox Limited Edition Holiday Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Here is what came in the German box last year:

[

Do you still have these products from last year's box?  If so, could you tell me what that Nails Inc. shade is?  It's beautiful and I want to find it.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered one .. without the 12 month subscription as I don't want to commit to them right now. I'm excited about all the products in the box though ... so $50 is still a good deal to me. I've never tried BL so any shade (not too neon) is fine with me.

Quote: Originally Posted by biskies /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Here is what came in the German box last year:

[

Do you still have these products from last year's box?  If so, could you tell me what that Nails Inc. shade is?  It's beautiful and I want to find it.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes,  I still have the products. The nail polish is Nails inc. Lowndes Square its a really pretty lilac with hints of grey I love it.

Hi, all!  I'm a brand new Glossybox subscriber and am getting this box with my new 12-month subscription.  I'm excited!

Does anyone have any idea when this will ship?  Though I used the coupon code when I paid for my subscription, I can't see any mention of it on my dashboard page.

I was hoping for a Black Friday deal where I could get a percent off plus this for a year sub... No luck. I guess I hold out for Cyber Monday and see what happens.

Quote: Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was hoping for a Black Friday deal where I could get a percent off plus this for a year sub... No luck. I guess I hold out for Cyber Monday and see what happens.
There is. I got an email this morning BLACK20 for 20% off a sub (3, 6, 12 month only). GOLD40 for 40% off the holiday box.

Quote: Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There is it's BLACK20 for 20% off a 3,6 or 12 month sub and there is 40% off the gold holiday box!! GOLD40. Now I think I have to get it....

coupon GOLD40 gets you 40% off the gold box!!

opps...sorry just realised someone else posted!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Glitz91 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi, all!  I'm a brand new Glossybox subscriber and am getting this box with my new 12-month subscription.  I'm excited!

Does anyone have any idea when this will ship?  Though I used the coupon code when I paid for my subscription, I can't see any mention of it on my dashboard page.
mid month.  If you view your order details, it should tell you that the earliest is 12/17.

I am really excited about getting this box.

I just realized I haven't joined this thread yet and I ordered this box! So when is it supposed to go out?

mid month.  When I look at my order at glossybox, it states that the boxes will be delivered around the 17th, west coasters might be a few days later.

Thanks for telling us! I can't wait to get my hands on this box and the December box too
biggrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  mid month.  When I look at my order at glossybox, it states that the boxes will be delivered around the 17th, west coasters might be a few days later.

Thanks @biancardi! Can't wait!
smile.gif

The status of my Holiday Box has changed to "pack" with an estimated delivery date of 12/17.  Yay -- something from Glossybox in December!

just got my email that my box shipped!!

yeah!!

AND it got to my PO today - so that means I will get it tomorrow!  so excited

I'm so excited to get this box.  I ordered two, one at regular price and one that I used the discount code for.  I cancelled my subscription, and then signed up using the 20% off code.  Does anyone know if the 20% will come off every month if I'm doing month to month and not a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription?  The discount was applied, but if it comes off every month that would be great!

Back