GlossyBox Limited Edition Holiday Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What lip gloss color did everyone receive? I got St. Tropez which is a nude, brown shimmer color. I was really hoping for the color that was in the spoiler, pink or red... St. Tropez does not go with my skin tone at all. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got Playmate and I love it. It's a very light baby pink color which is just what I wanted.

For me, I don't know how much use the lipliner will get .. crimson is too red for me.

What lip gloss color did everyone receive? I got St. Tropez which is a nude, brown shimmer color. I was really hoping for the color that was in the spoiler, pink or red... St. Tropez does not go with my skin tone at all. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I got seduce Hollywood...it's a red..love it! Goes great with lipliner!

The clay mask expires April 2014. Not that it matters to me, but just letting you all know!

There is a date in the little square on the top back. I don't know if it is the same on all the tubes, but I'd assume so.

This is a really great box! Loved the generous sizes of everything (especially the Clay mask!) and the nail polish color was fabulous. The gold box was super cute and festive. I really loved the liner. Hope Glossy does more boxes like this.

I got the lipgloss in playmate and lip liner in Crimson.  Both are on my trades list because I just don't think I'll use them and I have a lip gloss that is very similar to this shade.

Also my So Susan Luminizer was busted, the tip is cracked, so it squirts out the tip and side of the applicator.  So sad!

My box also fell apart, which is a bummer because I love this box for storage. 

Oh well, even with all this, I still love this box!

German golden box:

Quote: Originally Posted by wahina83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish they gave you glossydots for this box!

@wahina83 They do! I reviewed the products last week for Glossydots
smile.gif
They should be where the normal monthly surveys are.

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@wahina83 They do! I reviewed the products last week for Glossydots
smile.gif
They should be where the normal monthly surveys are.
i haven't seen any surveys yet for the limited box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I will contact them about it.

thanks

Back