GlossyBox Limited Edition Holiday Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone pay full price for this?  I ordered this as soon as it came out and paid the full price, I probably should have waited.  Lesson learned I suppose because now you can get the box for $30. 

Am I the only one who hasn't received shipping notice for holiday box? It was guaranteed to be delivered before Christmas and I live in California...

Quote: Originally Posted by wahina83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Am I the only one who hasn't received shipping notice for holiday box? It was guaranteed to be delivered before Christmas and I live in California...

send them an  email on this - they are really good at responding back!

I just signed up in November...and used the promo "gold" to get free holiday box with a 12 year subscription. I didn't get any confirmation on my holiday box and emailed them for that confirmation...never responded back...I finally left a fb msg and the person in charge of that site answered back that I would receive it...yet still no shipping notice.I guess I'm gonna have to call Monday...

I'm just irritated because I just dropped $220 and can't get even a response via email...lol I just needed rant for a minute

Quote: Originally Posted by wahina83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm just irritated because I just dropped $220 and can't get even a response via email...lol I just needed rant for a minute

You might have to wait until monday - I've emailed them before on the weekend and didn't get a response till monday.   What does your account order section state?  Does it show that you've ordered the 12 month with the gold coupon?

Glossybox CS is really good - I was missing an item in my limited holiday box and I emailed them early friday morning - they emailed me in the afternoon and I will be getting my replacement next week :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did anyone use a promo code to get this box for $30 and used eBates? I just got a notification that my cash back was cancelled.

Received the gold Holiday box yesterday. I've already tried everything. I really like all of the makeup items. The skin care items are good, but I've had better ones in previous Glossyboxes. 6 full size and 1 generous sample size so I was happy about that. I paid $50 (wish I had waited for the code that made it $30) and the value taking into account the sample size is $153.52. However, some of the prices seem a bit high - like $53 for 3.3 fl oz of clay purifying mask and $40 for .53 oz of luminizer. Even $15 for the butter London seems a bit steep when I can get OPI, a high quality nail polish, for $8 or $9.  Overall, I'm pleased with this box and glad I purchased it.

No it doesn't say anywhere about my holiday box...that is why I tried contacting them before to get confirmation. We'll see what happens tom...so far my experience with their customer service has been so so...thanks for letting me rant ;-)

@wahina83 I also used the promo code GOLD to get it for free. I got my box last week but I didn't receive a shipping notice. Hope this helps

Thanks @biancardi and @yenx93 I called today and they informed me that it has shipped and like you said they didn't send shipping notice due to it being free...I'm back to being excited :)

Got mine too and am quite happy with it. I only wish I had waited to get it get it for $30. I love all the makeup colors.

Got my box yesterday! Love it! Especially the red liner and gloss!!! Haven't tried the rest but I'm sure I'll love them as well!

What color is the polish? 

I signed up late with the discount, so mine won't show up until after the holidays.

Quote: Originally Posted by mishmish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Any way to still get this with an annual purchase?  Or no way? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
they are sold out of the limited box now

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  they are sold out of the limited box now
Ok, well that answers that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have been swamped with work and haven't been able to keep up with the boards...let alone enjoy the holidays... let alone do anything else.  Thanks for letting me know!

Quote: Originally Posted by mishmish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ok, well that answers that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have been swamped with work and haven't been able to keep up with the boards...let alone enjoy the holidays... let alone do anything else.  Thanks for letting me know!
I held off until cyber monday to get the box myself, when they had the 40% off coupon.     It is my first limited edition box and I am pleased (even though I am still waiting on a missing item)

I did sign up on their newsletter to alert me when the next limited edition boxes come up...

Back