Glossybox - October 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excited for October even though I didn't get (and won't be getting, according to CS) my September box.

Can I just say how shocked (in a good way) I am about their CS? I emailed them saying how much I love GB, but the site annoyed me sooooooo much!!! I said the stupid tab on the right hand side with the twitter, facebook, etc stuff kept hovering in the way of everything, and that I could click under it if I was trying to access tracking info on my phone!!!!

They just emailed back saying they removed the tab lolllll

I'm shocked they changed it because I said it was annoying.

Am I the only one that hasn't been able to access recent user posts on their facebook page?! I can't post or see other users post...

I never had surveys for the month. I tweeted them and was told to email, which I did, and still haven't heard anything. I also emailed them about something else last week and still haven't heard anything. Annoying.

Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can I just say how shocked (in a good way) I am about their CS? I emailed them saying how much I love GB, but the site annoyed me sooooooo much!!! I said the stupid tab on the right hand side with the twitter, facebook, etc stuff kept hovering in the way of everything, and that I could click under it if I was trying to access tracking info on my phone!!!!

They just emailed back saying they removed the tab lolllll

I'm shocked they changed it because I said it was annoying.
Oh my gosh - I'm so glad you did that!  That tab was really bugging me!  yahoo!

I hope we get some kind of foot masque!  I am trying to find some good products for treating dry, cracked feet!  If we get body and or face stuff I will be ok with that too but I would LOVE some foot stuff!

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope we get some kind of foot masque!  I am trying to find some good products for treating dry, cracked feet!  If we get body and or face stuff I will be ok with that too but I would LOVE some foot stuff!
I agree! Especially with the colder winter months coming up, foot stuff would be great.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think a lot of people must have been complaining lately because I did so as well -- in *June*.  The word "infuriating" was involved.  They told me:

It didn't work.  

LoL well I wrote::

Hello,

I just wanted to say I love Glossybox! I like everything that comes in it! But I wish the site was better!!

There is a tab on the right hand side with FB, Pinterest, and Twitter buttons and it's always on top of stuff like links. Right now it's hovering all over your PR links. And when I try to access this site on the phone to track my package I can't because the tab is on top of the link it is covering. I wish it would recede or something... Is it my computer or a web design error? Please let me know!

And then two days later::

Dear Jane,

Thank you for your email. We have removed this tab from the right had side of the page. Please check out our site again.

Kind regards,

The GLOSSYBOX Team

So it made me feel like they were listening to me lolllll

I can't wait for my OCTOBER BOX!!!!! WHY NO HINTS GLOSSSY??? XD

Since we got the Missha BB Cream in September I wonder if any other products from the Refinery box will show up early.  Fingers crossed for the vbeaute Rub Off Gentle Facial Exfoliator!

I think it'd be fun to get a cooling/de-puffing eye mask thing - very spa-like :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Along the lines of foot products, it would be amazing if they sent some Shea-infused socks like Bath & Body Works has. Very slim chance of that happening but I totally love those socks lol. Also, I wonder if some sort of aromatherapy product will be included, kind of like the 21 Drops BB sent out last month.

Originally Posted by bbbrandnewww /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never had surveys for the month. I tweeted them and was told to email, which I did, and still haven't heard anything. I also emailed them about something else last week and still haven't heard anything. Annoying.
I never got any surveys available either.  Are we supposed to? (it was my first month)

Originally Posted by CaptainSassy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got order confirm this AM. I think this is a record! Now I have to wait until the 31 until I actually get it in my hands.
frown.gif
just got mine too...this is only my second month but it seems early!  i'm not really sure what it means though since i paid for a 3-month subscription all at once.

Originally Posted by amidea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

just got mine too...this is only my second month but it seems early!  i'm not really sure what it means though since i paid for a 3-month subscription all at once.
It's kind of random but they've started charging mid month in August. Here's the dates I was charged.

June- 6/08

July-7/05

August-8/16

Sept-9/12

So far nothing for me this morning but I'm pretty sure my bank is closed for Columbus Day.

My r29 account got a confirmation email but my normal one did not, probably because it is Columbus day.

Am I the only one who has tried to call their customer service on the phone (multiple days and times) and got the recording to call back during normal business hours when it was normal business hours??
wtf.gif

Originally Posted by Bernadette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Am I the only one who has tried to call their customer service on the phone (multiple days and times) and got the recording to call back during normal business hours when it was normal business hours??
wtf.gif
They could have the day off for Columbus Day today?  Or has it happened other times?

Back