Glossybox - October 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they're not sending out shipping confirmation emails this month?

I HATE THE SURVEYS! THEY ARE WAY TO LONG! lol
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I HATE THE SURVEYS! THEY ARE WAY TO LONG! lol
mad.gif
After the first gb surveys, I just don't do them. The reward is not worth that punishment. It takes way too long to get anything out of them. 

That's weird, didn't everyone get the Alessandro Pedix Heel Rescue Balm in the July Glossybox?

Originally Posted by liilak /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's weird, didn't everyone get the Alessandro Pedix Heel Rescue Balm in the July Glossybox?
My thoughts exactly. I'm pretty sure everyone got that item. Is this the regular box or R29 box? I would be surprised we are getting a repeat already.  Oh and this is a US box, not another country?

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My thoughts exactly. I'm pretty sure everyone got that item. Is this the regular box or R29 box? I would be surprised we are getting a repeat already.  Oh and this is a US box, not another country?
I have the same questions - I think it's weird we haven't received shipping emails yet, so I'm wondering if this isn't a US box?

It does say "Spa Luxe" and it's in US dollars.  As I said, it's an especially weird repeat since everyone who signed on with the NYFW deal got an extra July box as a bonus so I just got that product today and would be a little disappointed to get it again soon. 

Originally Posted by liilak /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It does say "Spa Luxe" and it's in US dollars.  As I said, it's an especially weird repeat since everyone who signed on with the NYFW deal got an extra July box as a bonus so I just got that product today and would be a little disappointed to get it again soon. 
Interesting. I signed up for 3 month with the code COSMO (expires end of this month if anyone is interested) earlier this month and that one claims to come with "extra box of beauty goodies" as opposed to an extra month. 

Originally Posted by Babs /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Interesting. I signed up for 3 month with the code COSMO (expires end of this month if anyone is interested) earlier this month and that one claims to come with "extra box of beauty goodies" as opposed to an extra month. 
"NYFW" was supposed to get me an extra month so I was pretty surprised to see it today.  I wonder if you'll also get the July one?  I just subscribed so that worked out well for me.

It is a US box. I live in Maryland. I did not even get a shipping email so I was shocked to see it on my porch today.

Yeah - I already got that product and traded it away for something else.  Don't want to have to do it again so soon.  Generally REALLY love GB though.  Post pix?

I notice at the bottom of the card in the picture it says "Please don't forget to go online and give us your feedback on your SEPTEMBER box."  This must be an extra box of some sort, as we all got something different for September.

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I notice at the bottom of the card in the picture it says "Please don't forget to go online and give us your feedback on your SEPTEMBER box."  This must be an extra box of some sort, as we all got something different for September.
Or they mentioned it because the surveys went up so late. idk, the card says "spa luxe" which is supposed to be the theme this month.

If this is this month's box I'm okay with missing it. None of it really speaks to me but that's just because I have SO MUCH STUFF, ahaha.

Originally Posted by Babs /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you sign up for a monthly subscription or a 3 month sub?

Latest posts

Back