GlossyBox - September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by yanelib27 

Just got an email from Glossybox.

This is what will be in the November box, in case anyone wants to sign up in time to get it.

Missha BB Cream

Phyto Phytonectar Oil

vbeaute Rub-Off Gentle Facial Exfoliator

Lierac Creme Mesolift Moisturizer

Rosebud Lip Balm

I haven't gotten this email yet, this is for the Nov box? Hmmm, off to check my spam folder. I loved the Phyto oil, it made my hair shinier than any product I've tried.

Originally Posted by cdelpercio /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ahhh i just subbed. i have no self control.
dito.gif
 after that international swap I did, I probably should have stayed away from the ref.29 deal...but I didn't...

i think that im gonna get a regular nov. box and the ref. 29 box... =) she said that it was possible.
If that's the case, how does the 2 boxes work? I still gotta figure it out before applying the R29 coupon.

Originally Posted by surelyslim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If that's the case, how does the 2 boxes work? I still gotta figure it out before applying the R29 coupon.
she said that i just need to order a regular box when it comes to November.. so i applied the R29, canceled my regular one.. and then when it comes to november I'll open up my regular subscription again.

I must have missed something because after the first 2 GB months I canceled....

WHAT IS AN R29?

I signed up AGAIN a few days ago as a new subscriber (thru a friends link).

Thanks for bringing me up to speed. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by hrseangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I must have missed something because after the first 2 GB months I canceled....

WHAT IS AN R29?

I signed up AGAIN a few days ago as a new subscriber (thru a friends link).

Thanks for bringing me up to speed. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Refinery29 is a fashion, beauty, etc. site that also has a shop attached. At some point they were selling Glossybox subscriptions and if you bought one from their store, you got a free Refinery 29 box with those products. It looks like it's no longer available though.

On a related note, if anyone else uses Swagbucks, Peanut Labs has an offer for Glossybox right now. If you sign up for a 3 month sub, you get a free NYFW box and 340SB. I've really been wanting to try out GB but I don't have $60 to drop right now. 

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have we seen or found any hints for September?
I don't think Glossybox normally posts hints. The illamasqua from last month was one of the first hints they ever posted prior to shipping a box. I don't actually remember if there are other ones.

Originally Posted by xochitlsays /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooooh I'm completely happy with most of the products I receive from Glossybox and it's def my top ranking sub!

Needless to say, I'm pretty excited to see what products we will be receiving this month.

Now for those of you that have been getting GB since it launched in the U.S.A. and haven't a clue what to do with all the boxes we are receiving may be interested in this ridiculously cute and practical little storage box! It's adorable and incredibly easy!

yey.gif

I'm sure at this rate by Jan I'll have another one of these because GB has been treating me pretty nicely.

Big thanks to Laura for the step by step instructions
five.gif
:

http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/08/re-use-your-old-glossyboxes.html
Wow that is so cool!  Was it difficult to make..? And about how long did it take you?

Billed this morning.  Boxes should ship next week!

I honestly have loved all my Glossy boxes! I am still using all the products till this day and their all great products! Cannot wait to see whats in September I hope we have some awesome makeup in here!.

Billed this morning.  Boxes should ship next week! I honestly have loved all my Glossy boxes! I am still using all the products till this day and their all great products! Cannot wait to see whats in September I hope we have some awesome makeup in here!.
Same here! Love my boxes thus far and can't wait to see what we get this month. I hope they give us a tiny spoiler, even if it just alludes to the theme like they did last month.

Originally Posted by xoxoJannet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow that is so cool!  Was it difficult to make..? And about how long did it take you?
it was very easy to make and took me less than an hour!

:]

I just joined GB after reading the reviews from everyone! Now I am just as excited to see what is in it too! I have been getting depressed a little by Birchbox, so I thought I would give GB a try!
claps.gif

Back