GlossyBox - September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really excited to see what is in store for this month! I am going away on the 5th of October and know I can take GB stuff with me for the whole week.

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am really excited to see what is in store for this month! I am going away on the 5th of October and know I can take GB stuff with me for the whole week.
Me too! I've used every single product I've ever gotten from them and haven't hated anything yet. I didn't get the Senna gloss though which a lot of people seem to hate. I got the eyeshadow which I wear a lot.

I especially loved August so it's going to be real hard to live up to that!

I haven't heard anything yet - they've been pretty quiet on their Facebook page in regards to box content! We haven't even gotten a theme hint yet like last month.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did anyone get a second check out confirmation?? I got one this morning (and one on the 10th) but it doesn't look like I have been charged again.
You're not alone, and no, it doesn't appear to be charged again.

I got two notifications and was charged once.  Maybe this error will be in customers favor and all who got two notifications will get a second box for free?  Hey... a girl can dream!

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got two notifications and was charged once.  Maybe this error will be in customers favor and all who got two notifications will get a second box for free?  Hey... a girl can dream!
This actually happened to me last month with Birchbox. Sadly, it was...Birchbox.

Finally decided to subscribe, just in time to miss out on the free boxes and promo codes and such. At any rate, I'm glad I'll have something to compare Birchbox to.

i finally jumped on the glossybox train as well and can't wait for my first box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> when do they normally get shipped out, and how long do they usually take? (anyone from ny especially?) 

[/right]

i finally jumped on the glossybox train as well and can't wait for my first box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> when do they normally get shipped out, and how long do they usually take? (anyone from ny especially?) 
Last we heard, they're trying to streamline into billing the second week of the month and shipping boxes out during the third week. No specific dates, though. They should send out tracking emails next week!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[/right]

Last we heard, they're trying to streamline into billing the second week of the month and shipping boxes out during the third week. No specific dates, though. They should send out tracking emails next week!
They say that they start shipping during the third week but by god I swear, it barely makes it here by the end of the month. Maybe Newgistics just makes the wait so much longer and harder when your package just doesn't move for days. 
sadno.gif

They say that they start shipping during the third week but by god I swear, it barely makes it here by the end of the month. Maybe Newgistics just makes the wait so much longer and harder when your package just doesn't move for days. :sadno:
I know! Newgistics is so slooow. I'm usually the most excited for my Glossybox which makes waiting it to get here that much harder lol!

I got an order confirmation but it says 0.00 and I haven't seen a charge on my account. Not sure what's going on, I'll call them tomorrow. 

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got an order confirmation but it says 0.00 and I haven't seen a charge on my account. Not sure what's going on, I'll call them tomorrow. 
Also, it doesn't list my card number or expiration date on the order confirmation? Does anyone else have this? 

I noticed a while back they never have my card number or anything like that. it's usually blank. If the money came out of your bank I wouldn't worry about it. Mine is blank but I checked and it was withdrawn a few days ago.

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't receive a confirmation via e-mail this time --which I usually do but I assumed that this is because I just started my 3-month plan and the order was confirmed when I purchased my 3-month plan. It does say on their website -$0.00 for the month of September though 

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know! Newgistics is so slooow. I'm usually the most excited for my Glossybox which makes waiting it to get here that much harder lol!
Yeah it's like they mail via snail or something! haha

Back