GlossyBox - September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting antsy...I wish we had some clues! Hopefully we get our shipping notices soon.

I WANT SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!! Don't they usually either ship or at least post some information during the third week of the month?? I LOVED last month's box and am super excited to see what is in this month's.

I'm so sad. Glossybox won't ship to overseas military addresses - even though it is the same as shipping to NY cost wise.

Originally Posted by italiablu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so sad. Glossybox won't ship to overseas military addresses - even though it is the same as shipping to NY cost wise.
Depending on where you are stationed, you could always get their version of glossybox and make all of us jealous! 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Depending on where you are stationed, you could always get their version of glossybox and make all of us jealous! 
Right! Look up there over seas one.

Last month was my first Glossybox and I remember the hint for the Illamasqua - is that normal? Or do they just ship them and it's a big suprise? T

Last month was my first Glossybox and I remember the hint for the Illamasqua - is that normal? Or do they just ship them and it's a big surprise? This is the only subscription coming my way that I have absolutely no idea what's inside! Kind of exciting, I LOVED last month's box. It was probably the best subscription box I've ever received.

It seems they do both - I guess this way they always keep us guessing lol. It does add to the element of surprise but one spoiler would be nice! They usually hint toward a box's theme but I haven't seen that this month, either.

getting ready to join glossybox and ditch birchbox which hasn't been a great one for me,.....are their any codes or anything right now?  thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Uh oh...just looked at my account and under "orders" it only has August's. Looks like I'll be placing a call to them tomorrow! I got an order confirmation and everything!

Just received this email from Glossybox - I live in NJ so I don't think it will affect those who live in other states:

Important Information

Dear Nicole,

We hope you're enjoying this month's GLOSSYBOX as much as we enjoyed curating the box for you.

GLOSSYBOX has recently set up operations in the State of New Jersey, home of the Garden State Parkway, delicious tomatoes, and the inimitable Snooki. As a consequence, we are now legally required to charge a sales tax to New Jersey customers. From now on your GLOSSYBOX subscription will incur an additional 7% of sales taxes.

If you have any further question please do not hesitate to get in contact with us:

Mail: [email protected]
Twitter: glossyboxushelp
Phone: 855-738-1140
Phone: 855-738-4842

Thank you
Your GLOSSYBOXTeam 

Originally Posted by FoxxyNiki /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just received this email from Glossybox - I live in NJ so I don't think it will affect those who live in other states:

Important Information

Dear Nicole,

We hope you're enjoying this month's GLOSSYBOX as much as we enjoyed curating the box for you.

GLOSSYBOX has recently set up operations in the State of New Jersey, home of the Garden State Parkway, delicious tomatoes, and the inimitable Snooki. As a consequence, we are now legally required to charge a sales tax to New Jersey customers. From now on your GLOSSYBOX subscription will incur an additional 7% of sales taxes.

If you have any further question please do not hesitate to get in contact with us:

Mail: [email protected]

Twitter: glossyboxushelp

Phone: 855-738-1140

Phone: 855-738-4842

Thank you

Your GLOSSYBOXTeam 
Ew, lame. Thank god I live in New Hampshire. Live free or die!

I checked my order status today, and found a tracking number...Newgistics site shows that it was picked up since 9/13. USPS said "Picked up by shipping partner" on 9/13 as well...6 days and counting sitting around in a truck in Kearny, NJ....great...

Originally Posted by PAsh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I checked my order status today, and found a tracking number...Newgistics site shows that it was picked up since 9/13. USPS said "Picked up by shipping partner" on 9/13 as well...6 days and counting sitting around in a truck in Kearny, NJ....great...
Mine says the same thing! I hope it gets here soon.

Originally Posted by FoxxyNiki /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know!! And I'm so sick of NJ always being compared to Snookie....really!?!?!?
For real! I'm not from NJ, but I immediately found myself cheering when MTV finally declared this to be the last season. She's not even native, and for that you NJersians get a negative rep.

Back