GlossyBox - September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received the 27 Missha and at first I thought it was going to be a little to dark. I decided to give it another try and compared it to Loreal youth code BB cream in light and a sample of Jane Iredale Glow Time in BB5 and the Missha 27 actually matched pretty close to both of these (Jane Iredale is just a tad lighter) and it seemed to adjust and blend exceptionally well to my skintone. I have also tried mixing a little bit of my foundation that I use in the summer with the Jane Iredale sample to darken it just a tad. This would probably work with the Missha if it's a little too light.

I know there are many other requests ahead of mine but... I received Missha #31 and it is way too dark and yellow for me. If someone would like to trade a #23 or even a #27, please PM me. I did swatch a tiny bit from the container.

Thanks...

I fnally got my box.

I got #23 in the missha, and I need 13, but I'd settle for 21, I think. If anyone wants to trade, I swatched it thats it! Let me know. 

I fnally got my box. I got #23 in the missha, and I need 13, but I'd settle for 21, I think. If anyone wants to trade, I swatched it thats it! Let me know. 
Wanna trade? I got 21

I got the mattifying gel and used it once. Not fond of it so it is going up on my trade list. Let me know if you are interested. I would love the makeup remover 
wink.gif

I'm all around very happy with this box.. even if just about everything in it ended up unused on my trade list!  I guess the Missha alone was enough to make the box amazing for me!

I still have a BB cream #13 and really want a #23 if anyone out there still needs to trade. I will settle for a #21 (at least my sister can use 21).

Thats a really bizarre reply from GB. 

But I guess a mistake happend, and how else could they handle it? I'm really annoyed that I received #31... but i dont know how they could rectify that.

I think my box is finally at my post office box, but obviously won't get it until Tuesday w/the holiday.

I logged into Glossybox website's today, but I don't see any of the surveys for this month?  Anyone else?  I'm wondering if this is a side-effect of my box shipping late or true for everyone.

I think my box is finally at my post office box, but obviously won't get it until Tuesday w/the holiday. I logged into Glossybox website's today, but I don't see any of the surveys for this month?  Anyone else?  I'm wondering if this is a side-effect of my box shipping late or true for everyone.
No surveys yet for me, either. I hope they add them soon!

I know this is pretty late but if anyone got the Missha in #27 and wants to swap for the #23, PLEASE let me know. The #23 is just too light for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MyriadVoices /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So... I am LOVING the shampoo and conditioner! My hair hasn't looked this pretty in a few years! Glad I got two boxes so I can use it twice as long haha! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Me too! Originally I was like ehhh because I expected it to be for those with treated hair, but I was so wrong. This stuff is great and I think I'm going to get the full-size from Amazon. I love how it leaves my hair softer, smoother, and straighter. I also really like the smell. Very happy I got to try this.

Hi,

My BB was extremely fair and I'm a medium light olive complexion.  I'd love to trade if anyone's interested.  The product itself looks great, but the color was not right for me at all. 

Beautybt

Originally Posted by Beautybyt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi,

My BB was extremely fair and I'm a medium light olive complexion.  I'd love to trade if anyone's interested.  The product itself looks great, but the color was not right for me at all. 

Beautybt
Beautybyt, I can't help you with the BB, but your profile pic is gorgeous. Every face I ever doodle pretty much looks like the one in your profile pic. What perfect features, and what a great picture, too!

I logged into my Glossybox account and saw I did my surveys the 9th last month so hopefully they post soon!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No surveys yet for me, either. I hope they add them soon!

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I logged into my Glossybox account and saw I did my surveys the 9th last month so hopefully they post soon!
Oh nice! I didn't even think to check that out! Makes sense for them to post around the same time - we shall see! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If anything it gives us something to do while we wait for the other subscriptions to come in!  I am still puzzled over October's spa luxe theme.  I should go see if there is a thread yet and we can speculate together!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh nice! I didn't even think to check that out! Makes sense for them to post around the same time - we shall see! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back