Goodies Co. Box - August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my 3rd box and I'm already using my points for a free box....... it has updated that it's box #3. I really liked my first month, my 2nd ummm not the greatest so fingers are crossed that this one will be another good one!

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm still subbed, for $7 a month I figure it's worth it for the surprise factor. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
So true! It's $7 easily at Starbucks for latte and a snack. This is a whole box! delivered to your house! I signed up my son for the Kid's Goodies Box too, figuring it's only fair since his sister gets Ipsy.

I've even ordered stuff I've liked from the website, when they do discounts and free shipping. 

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

looks like i'm getting box #3 and it's not scheduled to ship until Wednesday :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i think this will be my last box. Would rather cancel and get nature box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
OMG, I love Nature Box! I am chewing on a Blueberry Nom Nom right now. Their snacks are healthy and fresh. It costs more than Goodies, but its worth it IMHO.

looks like i'm getting box #3 and it's not scheduled to ship until Wednesday :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i think this will be my last box. Would rather cancel and get nature box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I like Goodies better than Naturebox. I'm thinking about cancelling Naturebox, but I hate that you have to call. The snacks are okay, but too much dried fruit. Not my favorite.

Originally Posted by txsfajsmama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like Goodies better than Naturebox. I'm thinking about cancelling Naturebox, but I hate that you have to call. The snacks are okay, but too much dried fruit. Not my favorite.

Have you tried the new system where you can go in and pick your snacks? They have added lots of other snacks potions like more nut mixes and salty treats too. I had fun mixing up my box this month.

Have you tried the new system where you can go in and pick your snacks? They have added lots of other snacks potions like more nut mixes and salty treats too. I had fun mixing up my box this month.
My page says that it's still coming so I can't do it yet. I may resub once it's available for everyone, then I could use my Popsugar coupon. I would definitely like it a lot better if I could choose somewhat. I also wish you could order more of the things you like, they really need a store.

My page says that it's still coming so I can't do it yet. I may resub once it's available for everyone, then I could use my Popsugar coupon. I would definitely like it a lot better if I could choose somewhat. I also wish you could order more of the things you like, they really need a store.
Actually, they have an option now where you can add on additional items to your nature box. It's by # number of items.. so if you want an additional full size treat (and you can pick whatever it is), you can purchase it for an $4. If you want two additional items, then it's $7. If you want three additional items, it's $8. Again all custom selected by you. They give you a  new total of your box and everything *before* you confirm, so you know exactly what you will pay that month for all the extras.

I really do like the way its structured now. They have all their snacks (old and new ones) listed by category so its better organized. More control over your monthly box. You can select to get all of your favorite items. Of course, some folks still want to be surprised and there is an option to just let them pick the box every month. I'm a control freak, lol. So if I try something, like it but don't love it, I will move it out of my next month's box and select something else.

Hopefully you can get access to all these features soon. It says beta on my screen but I used the system to get my box this month and it worked like a charm.

Actually, they have an option now where you can add on additional items to your nature box. It's by # number of items.. so if you want an additional full size treat (and you can pick whatever it is), you can purchase it for an $4. If you want two additional items, then it's $7. If you want three additional items, it's $8. Again all custom selected by you. They give you a  new total of your box and everything *before* you confirm, so you know exactly what you will pay that month for all the extras. I really do like the way its structured now. They have all their snacks (old and new ones) listed by category so its better organized. More control over your monthly box. You can select to get all of your favorite items. Of course, some folks still want to be surprised and there is an option to just let them pick the box every month. I'm a control freak, lol. So if I try something, like it but don't love it, I will move it out of my next month's box and select something else. Hopefully you can get access to all these features soon. It says beta on my screen but I used the system to get my box this month and it worked like a charm.
That's sounds so much more like what I want. I wonder if you like something that was in your box, if you can add it on with the next box. Maybe I'll give them a little more time.

That's sounds so much more like what I want. I wonder if you like something that was in your box, if you can add it on with the next box. Maybe I'll give them a little more time.
To answer your question, yes you will be able too. It would be one-time addition which you can select every month.  It would break down like this:

• Add an additional snack for $4
  • Add a 2nd additional snack for $4
  • Add a 3rd additional snack for $2
  • Add a 4th additional snack for $2
  • Add a 5th additional snack for $1

Now I am not working for them or trying to convince anyone to switch, keep, drop, etc. Just wanted to share the new and upcoming options available with this sub box that might entice customers, old and new.

BTW, the new categories are:

• See All Foods
  • New This Month (where new addition's are highlighted)
  • NatureBox Favorites (customer faves)
  • Dried Fruit and Bars
  • Granola
  • Nuts and Seeds
  • Savory Snacks
  • Trail and Nut Mixes
  • Non-GMO

To answer your question, yes you will be able too. It would be one-time addition which you can select every month.  It would break down like this:
  • Add an additional snack for $4
  • Add a 2nd additional snack for $4
  • Add a 3rd additional snack for $2
  • Add a 4th additional snack for $2
  • Add a 5th additional snack for $1  
Now I am not working for them or trying to convince anyone to switch, keep, drop, etc. Just wanted to share the new and upcoming options available with this sub box that might entice customers, old and new. BTW, the new categories are:

• See All Foods
  • New This Month (where new addition's are highlighted)
  • NatureBox Favorites (customer faves)
  • Dried Fruit and Bars
  • Granola
  • Nuts and Seeds
  • Savory Snacks
  • Trail and Nut Mixes
  • Non-GMO
That sounds like a much better sub box than the way they have been doing things. Hopefully I can do this for next months box!

Originally Posted by tazdvil /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My goodies page has the things I will be reviewing. Doesn't look half bad.
Oh, good tip!

I just looked and I'm not too excited.
icon_neutral.gif
Two of the items I plain don't want. The rest are take it or leave it, honestly.

It does say "Here are some products you might see in your box." Maybe there's more, or different items they're just not showing? I hope!

Just got my shipping email!  Should be here Saturday.  I'm debating going spoiler-free, I'm just not sure if I can make it til Saturday!  I'll probably cave in a few hours.

Originally Posted by Imberis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, good tip!

I just looked and I'm not too excited.
icon_neutral.gif
Two of the items I plain don't want. The rest are take it or leave it, honestly.

It does say "Here are some products you might see in your box." Maybe there's more, or different items they're just not showing? I hope!
Really?  I looked and I am so excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Everything looks like something I like.  But I have tried 2/3 of the snacks before, but I liked them so it's all good.

How can you tell which box you are receiving? Nevermind. I guessed I should have looked at the email. Getting #3..

When I called to cancel Naturebox, they offered to set up my account to select my own snacks. They also offered a discount. If you call, be prepared to be on hold for a long time. The first time I called, I was on hold for 20 minutes. The second time, I was on hold for 15 minutes, was connected to an operator and then disconnected, called again and was on hold for an additional 10 minutes. I canceled my sub with them because of this.

My goodies page has the things I will be reviewing. Doesn't look half bad.
Kinda weird that now that they have a kids box, they put kid items in the regular box. Doesn't matter to me, my kids will eat it, but still I would like grown-up things in my grown-up box.

Back