Ipsy Wait-list

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went on the list Sept. 10 and I just got my email this morning.....maybe you'll get yours today or tomorrow
yey.gif

I signed up about 2 weeks ago, so hopefully I hear something soon! If not, waiting it is! Hoping for November or December's bag.

Got my notification that i'm off the waitlist at 4am today, so clearly the email only comes when you're not looking... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Signed up mid-September and just received an email this morning telling me that I'm in for November's bag. Been really looking forward to this.

I actually had Ipsy once before, and was canceled because the debacle with GoGo Girlfriend resulted in my card being blocked for good. I notified everyone of my new numbers but Ipsy (or MyGlam, at that time.) By the time I remembered, I was out of their system. It was OK though because I got to watch via Makeuptalk and Facebook as they really got their act together and improved both selection and shipping. Now my regret is I didn't sign back on in time to get the October bag--I would have really liked that lip color!

I've been on the wait list since mid September, and just got an email telling me I'm getting the November bag! Yay!

Yeah! I just got the email that I'm off the waitlist and will get the Nov bag.  I've been on the list since Sept 18th & was getting jealous seeing some of the spoilers for this month's bag.  Can't wait for my first bag!

I finally got off the wait list!! I signed up at the end of August and am now getting the November bag. The monthly one. So hopefully alot of you ladies are up as well.

I subscribed around late September and just received an email last night that I was taken off of the wait list. So it was about a month and a week for me. I hope everyone gets off of it soon!

Oh my gosh you guys! I just got an email today saying that I was off the wait list and that I was now an active subcriber. The email said I would get my first bag in the middle of November. I just got a second email that said I cancelled my membership. I did NOT cancel my membership!!! The email said they wouldn't bill me and that I would not receive my bag! I do NOT want to go back to the bottom of the waitlist! I don't know what happened :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I feel like I'm going to cry. I emailed Ipsy customer service, but I won't hear from them for a couple days.

Quote: Originally Posted by dawn767 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my gosh you guys! I just got an email today saying that I was off the wait list and that I was now an active subcriber. The email said I would get my first bag in the middle of November. I just got a second email that said I cancelled my membership. I did NOT cancel my membership!!! The email said they wouldn't bill me and that I would not receive my bag! I do NOT want to go back to the bottom of the waitlist! I don't know what happened
frown.gif
I feel like I'm going to cry. I emailed Ipsy customer service, but I won't hear from them for a couple days.
I just got back an email from Ipsy customer service (seriously quick reply). She said I could ignore the email about any cancellation. She confirmed that I am an active subscriber now and I will get the November bag!!! I feel lucky now cause it was less than a month on the wait list for me! I signed up October 12 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back