Ipsy Wait-list

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the sneak peeks they've been showing, I think we all got in a good month - I'm real exited to see what my granddaughter gets.
15d.gif
1f.gif

Did anyone get theirs yet? I'm off the waitlist and I got the tracking notice,but it has been sitting in some place called "DHL Global Mail" for 3 days. Tracker says "ready for transport to USPS", for 3 days now. I don't know what this place is, it has no phone number. After searching and searching their website I found an email address, but they don't respond. 
sadno.gif

DHL is another delivery service similar to ups. Mine is the same. The same tracking number you have for DHL, put in USPS website. Mine is doing the same :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by sunflowerseed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did anyone get theirs yet? I'm off the waitlist and I got the tracking notice,but it has been sitting in some place called "DHL Global Mail" for 3 days. Tracker says "ready for transport to USPS", for 3 days now. I don't know what this place is, it has no phone number. After searching and searching their website I found an email address, but they don't respond. 
sadno.gif

Welcome to DHL hell.  What happens is the bags are shipped out by Ipsy to DHL for distribution by your local post office.  But DHL doesn't move a package till it has enough till fill the pallet.  My bags were shipped on the 8th and went to Forest Park, GA where it sat till the 11th and today it has gone to my post office in my city so I should get them Friday.

You will learn that DHL sucks. 

When I do that the USPS tracking says "arrived at shipping partner facility" and gives the same date (11/10/13) as the arrival date there. It says nothing about recceiving it from DHL. Sounds to me like it just stopped at DHL and has never been forwarded to USPS.  Did you get yours?

Quote: Originally Posted by chelsealady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Welcome to DHL hell.  What happens is the bags are shipped out by Ipsy to DHL for distribution by your local post office.  But DHL doesn't move a package till it has enough till fill the pallet.  My bags were shipped on the 8th and went to Forest Park, GA where it sat till the 11th and today it has gone to my post office in my city so I should get them Friday.

You will learn that DHL sucks. 
Well darn. I kinda sorta promised my granddaughter she'd get it this week.....I may have to apologize 
flowers.gif

Well darn. I kinda sorta promised my granddaughter she'd get it this week.....I may have to apologize 
flowers.gif

I always give it around 10 days from the initial time it shipped.  I don't know what part of the county you are in but my bag either goes to GA or KY before coming to me.  I've found that GA gets it to me faster than KY.

I'm in a Dallas suburb and it's actually sitting at a DHL facility in another Dallas suburb, that's why I don't understand the 3 days. Oh well I'll give it a few more.....well actually I guess I don't have a choice but to give it a few more
laughno.gif

When I do that the USPS tracking says "arrived at shipping partner facility" and gives the same date (11/10/13) as the arrival date there. It says nothing about recceiving it from DHL. Sounds to me like it just stopped at DHL and has never been forwarded to USPS.  Did you get yours?
I actually got mine yesterday! Super impressed for my first bag! 

I hope you get yours soon!

It finally says "out for delivery" so hopefully she'll get it today. I looked at her glam room already and it shows perfect stuff for her - I didn't tell her there was a website or a glam room, cause I didn't want her to look in advance.....she'll love it!!!!!

awww yay! she's gonna love it! I always cheat on my subscriptions and look ahead; I wish I wouldn't!

I actually ended up cancelling mine....I didn't like the quality of products, although the price wasn't bad for what you got. 

I wasn't on that long MAYBE two weeks. I kept signing in like every day and clicking subscribe.. Maybe they got tired of it. ;-)

Just FYI, it seems like lots of people are cancelling their extra subs lately, so maybe the ipsy waitlist will be shorter now.

I subbed and got on the waitlist in November 2013, and was off in time to receive the February 2014 bag.

I have been on the waitlist since December, and I just received my email that I am now off the waitlist. I'm excited to get my first bag.

Back